Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over-all who is the best guy for Lana?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over-all who is the best guy for Lana?

Lana has had a lot of love interests over the years.

But who is the right guy for Ms. Lang?
    Bizarro
    30.43%
    Clark
    8.70%
    Jason
    13.04%
    Lex
    21.74%
    Whitney
    0%
    Pete/Other
    26.09%

bizzaro, just look how well they got on, she was loving all his romantic-ness

Comment

Jason before he went crazy. I thought it was just BS that every guy that wasn't Clark had to go homicidal on her! So stupid! Like the best guy for her is someone she can't have anyway! Hated that crap!

I wish she could've had a cute, happy relationship with someone that didn't end in psychosis or homicidal mania.

Comment

I personally think the best relationship for Lana is Tess, none of the guys on there are really right for her. Although I did love her with Jason and Lex. Personally I think that Tess could give Lana exactly what she needed in a relationship, if they were together she'd be Tess' world and Lana needs that from someone. Plus, they had REALLY freaking hot chemistry together. Not as hot as Lois and Tess, and no I will never let go of my dream that somehow LoTess will have an accidental one night stand, but I personally think that the best person for Lana is Tess. And I think Lana would be great for Tess also.

Comment

Should've stayed with Lex.

Comment

Well it certainly isn't Clark.

Personally I liked her with Jason even though I never really cared for their relationship but they seemed happy together and with Jason, it looked like Lana was finally starting to get over Clark.

Then out of nowhere Jason becomes villain just so Al/Miles could pair Clark and Lana up for the 90,764,312th time.

But I choose Pete mainly because I see it as an lost opportunity much like Calicia. I think her and Pete would have made a cute couple and they would have mixed in well.

Comment

French philanthropist named Pierre Rousseau.

I voted Bizarro.

Comment

I actually think Adam was the best for Lana. I like how he never took any of her crap, just told her to deal with his issues or leave him the h*** alone. Lana takes advantage of anyone who's even a tiny bit nice. Adam, on the other hand... I seriously loved watching him put Lana in her place.

Comment

should have stayed with Lex!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chandu.Lahari
                    I actually think Adam was the best for Lana. I like how he never took any of her crap, just told her to deal with his issues or leave him the h*** alone. Lana takes advantage of anyone who's even a tiny bit nice. Adam, on the other hand... I seriously loved watching him put Lana in her place.
                    I disagree.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎