Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Lex Kill Chloe in the Series Finale?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr_Who
    Whose continuity? If you mean comics, well Smallville has already screwed that pooch so it doesn't really matter anymore IMO. I have no love for Chloe and I could take or leave Tess but I don't think mythos/continuity/canon arguments mean anything anymore on a show where Kara became Supergirl before Clark becomes Superman, Lois & Clark get married before he becomes Superman, Chloe is Mrs. Green Arrow, Darkseid is the smoke monster from Lost, and about a million other things they've done that are different from comics continuity. It's never going to line up no matter who you kill. I view it as its own continuity like an Elseworlds story.
    Well you got a point there

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

• She grew on me and I love her now; I don't want her to die! DC needs to write her in and make her a legit recurring character b/c I can't imagine Superman w/o Chloe Sullivan now.

Comment

• Originally posted by j-peezy
        She grew on me and I love her now; I don't want her to die! DC needs to write her in and make her a legit recurring character b/c I can't imagine Superman w/o Chloe Sullivan now.
        She has already been written into the comics. Except shes not quite the same person. She didnt grow up with pete or clark, she has no idea who superman is, shes the same age as jimmy and is a reporter.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Comment

• No...if anything, I fully expect Tess to be the one that kicks the bucket in the finale.

Comment

• Originally posted by JediBassWatson
            Die Chloe die

Comment

• Originally posted by JediBassWatson
              Die Chloe die
              And so say we all!!!!!

Yes Chloe should be fracking killed !!! and this will be my reaction and then after ten mins it will escalate to this and then after a few days I'll be cool like this sipping a cocktail on the beach

Comment

• I honestly can't understand why there's so much hatred for a fictional character in a fictional story. We're not talking about Dolores Jane Umbridge here.

In two weeks we are going to watch the last episode of a show that lasted ten years. Why is it so important to kill a character we are not going to see any more anyway? It's not like there is going to be a virtual, never seen season 11 afterwards.

I never liked this last-episode-fatality-crap on Joss Whedons shows, why should I want it for any other show?

Comment

• Yes, he should as Chloe is the wild card of the series.

Comment

• There would be no point now. I like chloe but i wouldn't of minded if he killed here earlier on so we could see the aftermath and reaction to the death, but in the finale there is just no point.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎