No announcement yet.

Worst way to end Clana

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst way to end Clana

I HATED the way this episode ends Clark and Lana's relationship. HATED IT! I am both a fan of Clana and Clois, let me say. The way that Clark is basically forced into not being with her anymore bc of the kryptonite is not fair to Lois. It's almost as if Lois is what he has to settle with after not being able to be with Lana.

I just feel like Clark should have chosen Lois bc he wanted her more than Lana. Like there is not closure with Lana at all.

I am very satisfied with how supportive Lois is of Clark now, and how well their relationship is going. I just wish Clark and Lana could have ended on better terms, I guess. Stupid writers.

I thought it was bad because both characters either looked to stupid or just don't care for giving up so easily. Now I could care less about Lana but it annoys me with Clark. They basically tried to force some "tragic" ending that in no way was tragic since neither of them ever even bothered looking for an answer(when there was many ways I could think they could fix the issue) and gave up so easily. It's not like the characters had to stop communicating due to the events of the episode either.

Comment

I agree! It really wasn't that tragic because there were so many ways to fix this! The most obvious being blue K. And they didn't have to end their relationship as friends, either. She's a "superhero" now, so why not make her apart of his league? I'll say it again, it should have been a choice to not be with Lana. He should not have been forced at all to not be with her.

Comment

Hasn't Lana always been their favorite couple,they love their ending. Even Kelly said in the end of Season 7 you never forget your first love. They wanted to end this way.
        I feel sorry for Kristen I think she just wanted to go out looking good. Now she won't
        even come back after the because of the disappointment of her arc. It makes Clark
        look weak,and not worthy of Lois. I'm really trying to get over this horrible arc of Lana's

Comment

^^^

I agree with you, except that I don't think it makes Lana look bad at all. She ended up stronger than Superman in the end!

Originally posted by proflightsprotights
          I HATED the way this episode ends Clark and Lana's relationship. HATED IT! I am both a fan of Clana and Clois, let me say. The way that Clark is basically forced into not being with her anymore bc of the kryptonite is not fair to Lois. It's almost as if Lois is what he has to settle with after not being able to be with Lana.

I just feel like Clark should have chosen Lois bc he wanted her more than Lana. Like there is not closure with Lana at all.

I am very satisfied with how supportive Lois is of Clark now, and how well their relationship is going. I just wish Clark and Lana could have ended on better terms, I guess. Stupid writers.
          Yep, I don't think the PTB care to ever fix this. But I don't think they care about portraying Clark in the best light anyway. I really don't think that is the priority of Smallville. For example, a lot of Clois fans, didn't want him to sleep with Lois until he told her the truth. They didn't want a repeat of what he did with Lana. Something about wanting him to have some personal integrity or something The writers however showed that Clark was willing to sleep with her in Escape... he slept with her in Pandora, while still not admitting the truth... the writers never had CLARK think it was important to tell Lois the truth before such a intimate thing... conveniently they didn't get around to having sex before the reveal. There was no conscious decision on Clark's part. Also Clark never had the respect for Lois to tell her the truth about how his relationship ended with Lana. He stood her up in Infamous, and since then he has just avoided ever mentioning it. That's not closure to me!

Clark also, didn't go after Lana when she left at the end of Season 7. So, what was the difference this time? He can't touch her... well, that doesn't change the fact that he has always chosen to be with her if he could. That he kept getting back with her year after year, no matter what other guy she was with, what secrets they kept from each other, lies they told each other, or their huge trust issues. Nope, none of that was enough for Clark to move on or realize they weren't right for each other. After Alicia was murdered, Clark had said that he loved her... but later he told Lana that she was the only one he ever really loved Not very sensitive at all.

But as long as Lana comes out the winner, I guess. She was "forced to marry Lex"... she was forced by Tess/Lex to leave Clark in Season 7... and again "forced" to leave Clark because of Lex in Season 8. This is supposed to be a show about the future Superman, but he has no control over his life.

So, they had no choice in the matter. The story of Requiem, Clark can't be with the woman he loves, so "fate" forces him to move on with someone else. Smallville's way of getting the iconic couple of Clark Kent and Lois Lane together... wow... just wow!

What would Clark do if Lana got the Super-suit off? Why didn't SuperK'd Lana come to fight the Kandorians? Are we supposed to forget that she exist in the SV universe? What does this mean for Lois' relationship with Clark?

I guess Lois is an afterthought in this series.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎