Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did any of those fan videos belong to any Ksite members?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loved the videos, so would have loved to have been able to enter. I hope some fellow K-siters made the cut.

Comment

Should I, too, step into the light ?

Comment

I was wondering the same thing while watching the episode. I have nothing to back this up, but I would think a large portion of fans who sent in videos would probably be kryptonsite members so there would be a decent chance of a member having their video used even though they only used a handful of vids.
        Last edited by swellde; 02-15-2011, 10:17 PM.

Comment

You are right, I'm one of them! Not used in the episode...but one of the additional favorites picked by the CW to be on their website!

Comment

I recognized one of the people in the video, but I don't think he was a K-site member. :/

Comment

no one...

Comment

I made it ! Sort of !

Besides the fan videos chosen and seen in the episode, there are a number of additional fan videos chosen by the CW and put up on the CW's website video section for Smallville along with the full, unedited ones actually seen by Clark, Chloe, and Lois. Mine is there! So at least one K-Site member made some level of impact in the contest! Any reactions ?

Comment

That guy with the black hair was hot...just saying!! Hey call me lol

----- Added 45 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by DestinyFan
                  Besides the fan videos chosen and seen in the episode, there are a number of additional fan videos chosen by the CW and put up on the CW's website video section for Smallville along with the full, unedited ones actually seen by Clark, Chloe, and Lois. Mine is there! So at least one K-Site member made some level of impact in the contest! Any reactions ?

Well done!!! Dont think I can see though.
                  Last edited by aerdna; 02-16-2011, 04:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I loved the fan videos. It honestly made me tear up a little. It was nice to see they used all fan submitted videos and no actors.

The 1st kid with the black hair made me laugh.
                    The lady who said she supported the Blur made me smile.
                    Then I teared up with the young girl who talked about the Blur being a symbol of honesty, integrity and morality. She thanked him with such earnestness I was seriously touched but that.

One of my favorite Smallville moments.

Comment

Originally posted by MrZeppo
                      I loved the fan videos. It honestly made me tear up a little. It was nice to see they used all fan submitted videos and no actors.

The 1st kid with the black hair made me laugh.
                      The lady who said she supported the Blur made me smile.
                      Then I teared up with the young girl who talked about the Blur being a symbol of honesty, integrity and morality. She thanked him with such earnestness I was seriously touched but that.

One of my favorite Smallville moments.

Totally. IA with all of the above

Comment

I think it was a good idea and they should have done more of that sort of thing. Such a nice idea to include fans. I would have loved to have done it if I lived in the states.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎