No announcement yet.

Lois' muffins looked good

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VilleFan
    Don't forget the entire Thanksgiving dinner Lois cooked perfectly in Ambush. She got good real fast

Oh, what she did in Ambush was very impressive! She's obviously, been practicing for Clark.

She knows how he likes it.

Comment

I love the fact that Lois is always determined to conquer things. Her motto should always be "if at first you don't succeed try try again". Thats my girl!

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
        I seriously didn't think that with a title like this, that you meant the muffins that Lois baked =P oh, well a nice pun! =P
        trust me your first thought was right its surface gutterville lol

----- Added 33 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by HopeforTomorrow
        That's right. Under the surface of a well-formed blueberry muffin top.

It's all about the muffins in here... just the muffins.

Yep. I wonder if we'll see her fresh buns before the series is over - but she's already had 2 scenes in the kitchen this season and it probably won't happen. The muffins will do.

Lois can do everything in the kitchen now. I think that she's been greatly influenced by Martha in that department. Well done Lois.
        lol indeed
        Last edited by doodie8808; 02-13-2011, 06:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Never liked muffins

Comment

Oh dear, this thread...lol.

But the muffins did look yummy!. I can't believe she managed to cook them right!.

Comment

MOD NOTE: Just a friendly warning to keep things clean. This thread is about Lois' making muffins and her apparent increased cooking skills, nothing else.

Comment

Wow, after 5 pages to this thread, NOW you tell us!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Jor-El
                  Wow, after 5 pages to this thread, NOW you tell us!
                  It's a long way out of the gutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Shootza
                    Is it wrong that I took the "Lois' muffins looked good" the wrong way.

right there with ya, buddy

Comment

• I'm glad they touched upon this topic with Lois, b/c even in the comics & being married to Clark for 15yrs she does learn how to manage the kitchen in where no one can tease her about her cooking.

Lois in comics enjoys surprising CK with romantic dinners at home, she does all the cooking & he eats seconds. He even has his favorite meals. Lois learns as every person learns practice makes perfect. She even learns from CK himself. She really got into it with Chris in the house. Lois in this time of her life after the fear of rising a superkid wash away, Lois was very much a successful working mother/ wife & very family oriented b/c she was in protecting what’s hers mode. The DC comics also wanted to prove to the fans Lois has the ability to be a very good loving mother as she is Clark Kent’s perfect wife. Lois is a “Kent”.

The muffin was a great touch to Martha who an see Lois will do what it takes to care for son even concur the kitchen.

Comment

• They definately need to show Lois' muffins more, and Clarks reaction after tasting them

Comment

• I wonder if we are going to see anymore Lois' cooking skills in the future.
                          What will she cook next? beef borguignon?

Comment

• Whatever it is...GIVE SOME TO SHELBY!!!!!

Comment

• You watch that scene between Lois and Martha and the first thing that's apparent is how much Lois has grown up since they had their scene in Crusade. Back then, Lois basically barged into a stranger's house and was more than prepared to go upstairs when told Clark was sleeping, and then helped herself to coffee without asking. Martha was in emotional turmoil what with Jonathan being in a coma and Clark having returned reprogrammed as Kal-el after a lengthy absence. She tried to be polite but clearly didn't want Lois hanging around.

Since then, their little scenes have shown Lois reveal a softer side with no brashness and even being a little intimidated by Martha. Over that time, Lois has become a more rounded individual and Martha has been paying attention and noticing. She knew early on that Clark's interactions with Lois were very different to everybody else because she found herself often mildly admonishing Clark when he said something Snarky to Lois, and how Lois never let Clark get into the mopey teenager shell he would normally retreat into whenever he got a bit down.

Those muffins looked almost as good as Lois in this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎