No announcement yet.

Where is going Tess live now?!?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CloisFan10
    Yea, I thought of the Daily Planet office too but the only way she'll be there now is to be facing off with Lionel because technically it's his office now. I know she's gonna be sticking around with Alexander/Conner or whoever he is now. From the pics from Scion it looks like he's staying in the barn too. I could definitely see Clark allowing them to stay there.
    I thought about Lionel forcing her out of the Daily Planet, but who knows? Maybe that's something that she will fight him for in future episodes. We haven't seen a lot of the DP this season, but for storyline purposes, it will still need an editor and Tess seems to fit the bill. Until Perry shows up anyway.

I forgot about Lois living in an appartment in S8. I realize that the show can't afford to build sets for every character, but if they can at least imply that someone lives in an imaginery place, I am ok with that. It would make more sense than Tess living in a barn or Lois living in Smallville when her job is in Metropolis.

Comment

Originally posted by costas22
      Don't know. It seemed quite obvious to me that they would move to the mansion (or Zod probably flew both of them there) before anything happened. Don't see the point in doing it after they had sex.
      The flaw in your argument is: you are assuming that they only did it once that night.

Comment

Originally posted by Exedore
        The flaw in your argument is: you are assuming that they only did it once that night.

Comment

In the wine cellar above the mansion?Those places can survive anything.

Speaking of,didn't Lex build a panic room back in s5?It's supposed to even survive a newclear explosion right?

Comment

Originally posted by Audrey229
            She hooked up with Zod in the barn in "Escape" last season.

I'm not sure where Tess will live. I'm sure she'll find somewhere to stay where she can stay safe.

I know some people have suggested that she live at the farm. And while the farm as been a shelter for people needing a place to stay many times in the past (Lois, Kara, etc.) I don't think that's the best place for her now because...hello...awkward. Lois and Clark are engaged. They don't need a roommate and probably don't want a roommate. It was one thing when Kara was living there with Clark and Lana. Kara was Clark's cousin and Clark and Lana were basically roommates who didn't have sex. Lois and Clark live together and have sex. Apparently out in broad daylight on the porch. And I highly doubt anyone would want the awkwardness of living with them. Although who knows...maybe Tess would.

I'm sure she'll find somewhere to stay where she can be safe.
            couples will always have sex, it doesnt mean they cant live with other people. Tess can stay at the farm for a little while at least.

Comment

Originally posted by sunny j
              um the talon was blown up..... remember?
              Oh right, sorry. I forgot.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎