No announcement yet.

Alexander is conner?!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O'Neill
    Remember, Smallville is not a direct comparison to the real superman storyline. Its more of an offshoot/parallel version.

It wouldnt surprise me if Alexander grew a 3rd arm, and Lana's head sprouted from it.

I call it Earth52.

Comment

Better dye his hair black if its Conner!

Comment

So wait... if Clone!Lex is Connor, then where is Lex? We know there is a Lex running around somewhere, does this mean that the real Lex was never killed? I am so confused. Or does Clone!Lex have on Lana's power suit? No wait, she destroyed those so she could be the only one with power. So... Clone!Lex=Connor? And Lex=Alive? Dead? Another clone running around?

Comment

Originally posted by amidaladaae
          A few thoughts:

1. Perhaps this has to do with SVille Lex's meteor power and how he can't die?

2. If this is Conner, what about the gaping wound from before? Remember how part of his stomach was missing in Lazarus?

3. Is this even the same Alexander we saw from before?
          Can't answer one, but for two and three: Yes, it's the same Alex. And that "gaping wound" you're refering to was a skin graph taken from him and used on Tess to heal her burns.

Comment

A few thoughts:

1. Perhaps this has to do with SVille Lex's meteor power and how he can't die?

2. If this is Conner, what about the gaping wound from before? Remember how part of his stomach was missing in Lazarus?

3. Is this even the same Alexander we saw from before?
            But wasn't Alexander locked in that lab the whole time. So no yellow sun radiation had gotten to him by then, right?

Comment

Can someone tell me where the name "Connor" came from from LuthorCorp? Weren't the clones assigned serial numbers, like X14, or something?

So if he was "born" with a serial number for a name, and then just went by Alexander, why would Tess get cyanide and then label it "Connor," a name for which applies to literally no one who's ever been on this show?

Comment

What a surprise. I have enjoyed the clone Lex storyline and this just adds icing on the cake. Looking forward to where this is going.

Comment

Yeah, him being Connor was the first thing I thought when that needle bent.

Can't say I'm thrilled by the idea, but whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by Incomplete Ends
                    Can't answer one, but for two and three: Yes, it's the same Alex. And that "gaping wound" you're refering to was a skin graph taken from him and used on Tess to heal her burns.
                    I believe you mean skin graft.

And this is debatable, Alexander revealed that him and his "brothers" weren't all perfect--that not of them turned out "okay" and that some of them were sick. He just happened to say this after they were talking about the defected clone within the tank and healing "the creator" and Tess. Still, I think the missing amount of flesh was a defect like with the other clones.

And if that were true, then half of Tess' face is kryptonian ROFL
                    Last edited by amidaladaae; 02-11-2011, 07:43 PM.

Comment

The only way I would be ok with this would be if they were planning a spinoff series starring Conner. I think it is to late in the series to be introducing him. Had it been at the very beggining of this season, fine. But you can't wait until the very end.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Btw... amidaladaae, could you tell me what your avatar is, it looks familiar.
                      Last edited by benmaney1; 02-11-2011, 07:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by supermandude10
                        But wasn't Alexander locked in that lab the whole time. So no yellow sun radiation had gotten to him by then, right?
                        Interesting point. Also, Clark's abilities developed as he grew so this is probably the same for Conner.

Originally posted by denizenzero
                        Can someone tell me where the name "Connor" came from from LuthorCorp? Weren't the clones assigned serial numbers, like X14, or something?

So if he was "born" with a serial number for a name, and then just went by Alexander, why would Tess get cyanide and then label it "Connor," a name for which applies to literally no one who's ever been on this show?
                        S*** did the syringe actually say "Conner" on it????

Comment

And no, Alexander revealed that him and his "brothers" weren't all perfect--that not of them turned out "okay" and that some of them were sick. He just happened to say this after they were talking about healing "the creator" and Tess.
                          The scene is a bit tricky. It's actually kind of hard to tell what he's refering to when he shows her the wound. He says that they were made to heal "the creator" just like they healed Tess, and she's touching her face when he turns around and shows her the wound. But, like you said, he starts talking about the sick clones after that. So it's hard to tell. I took it as him being used to heal Tess.

Comment

I don't like the idea of Connor coming to the show. I mean, Clark hasn't become Superman yet, for christ sake!!! heheehe But, when i saw the nedle bend the thought of Connr crossed my mind, even looking exactly like Lex and not like Clark -like the real Connor is suppose to.
                            I truly hope they won't go there because i think it's too much to add at this point in the series but, we never know right? They always make stupid decisions in sv he..he..

Comment

Originally posted by Incomplete Ends
                              The scene is a bit tricky. It's actually kind of hard to tell what he's refering to when he shows her the wound. He says that they were made to heal "the creator" just like they healed Tess, and she's touching her face when he turns around and shows her the wound. But, like you said, he starts talking about the sick clones after that. So it's hard to tell. I took it as him being used to heal Tess.
                              I edited my post btw. I basically qualified both points as conceivable.

Except

If Alexander = Conner then that half of Tess' face is half Kryptonian!!!

Comment

If Alexander = Conner then that half of Tess' face is half Kryptonian!!!
                                Be funny if someone tried to punch her and broke their hand.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎