Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope not feeling the clois love. The way they write and direct these two is either hot or cold but usually cold. They don't even touch once except for that hug at the end. This is how it is for the majority of the episodes this season.

Comment

[QUOTE=tbird4u;7100824]^ at the way he looks at her!!! QUOTE]

Something like that

Comment

This is the most un-passionate rendition of Clois. Disappointing once again. Wonder if we will ever be shown anything beyond a occasional hand-hold and Lois playing housewife to Clark

Comment

Comment

^ Yeah those looks, and touches are sooooooooo unpassionate.

Comment

Oh how I love thee Clark's special Lois smile.

And let me count the ways I react to his hands on her waist...

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by tbird4u
              ^ Yeah those looks, and touches are sooooooooo unpassionate.
              Not to mention the un-obvious sign of claiming his affection sparkling away on Lois' finger.
              Last edited by geminis; 02-12-2011, 09:17 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent

Squee!!!!

----- Added 35 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by geminis

Not to mention the un-obvious sign of claiming his affection sparkling away on Lois' finger.
                IKR. And his thank you was soooooo sweet!!
                Last edited by tbird4u; 02-12-2011, 09:18 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Oh how I love thee Clark's special Lois smile.

And let me count the ways I react to his hands on her waist...

Word. I so love the waist bit.. I thud with the smile but the way he lingers and his hand is on her waist until the very last possible moment to hug his mom.

*sigh*

Is it just me but when he takes off to go to his mom.. isn't there a sonic boom and flash from the door.. I think his speed was like .. I found it very sexy..even tho it was such a serious moment. Okay I am totally messed up. But I love that scene between them as she is encouraging him.. she knows him so well that she picks up on issues he's having sometimes before he does. and I swear every time she does these things for him he gives her this look as if he just fell in love with her all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Cloisdestined
                    This is the most un-passionate rendition of Clois. Disappointing once again. Wonder if we will ever be shown anything beyond a occasional hand-hold and Lois playing housewife to Clark
                    Well, I for one am still disappointed at the oh so interrupted passionate rendezvous at the porch swing...

Comment

^ OMG I know!! This episode was made of win for Clois in my book!! Loved the support she showed. Loved how she knew he was "down". Loved how happy and In love she was looking at him during the videos. And then the hug/clarks looks. *dies*

Comment

Okay someone pointed this out on twitter that Clark and Lois kiss and you can hear it...

Comment

Well, I for one am still disappointed at the oh so interrupted passionate rendezvous at the porch swing...

Comment

Originally posted by FWvidchick

Is it just me but when he takes off to go to his mom.. isn't there a sonic boom and flash from the door.. I think his speed was like .. I found it very sexy..even tho it was such a serious moment. Okay I am totally messed up. But I love that scene between them as she is encouraging him.. she knows him so well that she picks up on issues he's having sometimes before he does. and I swear every time she does these things for him he gives her this look as if he just fell in love with her all over again.
                            Exactly this.
                            I love my Smallville Clois...yes, there's not a lot of physical contact but the way he looks at her is enough

Comment

Okay someone pointed this out on twitter that Clark and Lois kiss and you can hear it...

OMG!!!!! Damn it!!!

Haha right in front of oliver!!

Going to rewatch.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

I hear the kiss too. Why did they cut it. Grrrr!!
                              Last edited by tbird4u; 02-12-2011, 09:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

... Loved the support she showed. Loved how she knew he was "down"... And then the hug...
                                Well, Clark is down a lot. I think Lois pretty much had the same things to do in Abandoned. That time she said to thank her mom. This time she said to thank his mom and Perry.

Plus she had the big pep talks in Homecoming... and last week in Collateral.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎