Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always going to love Clois. They didn't have anything spectacular together but I didn't mind. Of course, if they want to revisit some certain hands on scenes from the beginning of the year, I'm okay with that, too.

I have to watch it again, but one thing I remember: Lois will always stick up for her man. I love that about them. Like Martha said: (paraphrasing and cursing memory) "you are the right one for Clark."

Comment

I am happy with it.. the ep i had a feeling wasn't going to allow for a lot of super personal clois but I loved the interaction.. Once again I loved the subtle looks. the lingering touching.. their long hug near the end.

Comment

Seriously guys the way they look at each other is out of this world, eyesex'ing like no tomorrow, these two do it best. Kind of reminds me of how Martha/Jonathan used to look at each other, the adoration, the love... but with Clois they got that eye sex thing goin, its hard to explain but its smokin' hot I tell ya, and this is coming a guy who isn't big on the lovey dovey crap, but you can't miss the eye sex between these two... you just can't.

I have said eye sex enough?

Comment

Not a lot of Clois tonight, but I still loved the episode. It seems like no matter what happens in an episode (too much Clois, not enough Clois, not enough action) not everyone is going to be happy 100% of the time. That's why I refuse to nitpick and just be content with what actually does happen in an episode. Just my opinion.
          QFT

Comment

Originally posted by Shootza
            Seriously guys the way they look at each other is out of this world, eyesex'ing like no tomorrow, these two do it best. Kind of reminds me of how Martha/Jonathan used to look at each other, the adoration, the love... but with Clois they got that eye sex thing goin, its hard to explain but its smokin' hot I tell ya, and this is coming a guy who isn't big on the lovey dovey crap, but you can't miss the eye sex between these two... you just can't.

I have said eye sex enough?
            Totally agree... their eye sex is sizzling hot..

Comment

credit:illdoeverything4u

Comment

*looks Up* *gets cheesy grin at the awesomeness of even little Clois moments*
                Their looks back at each other KILL me!

They soooo want to jump each other and make each other (and me) happy.

Comment

Comment

I love seeing Clark's happy toothsome smile and his ring on Lois' finger during that hug.

*squashes Clois together some more*

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessKent

credit:illdoeverything4u
                      This is all I need to say about Lois and Clark tonight. This says it all for me. CanNOT wait for next week!

Comment

Originally posted by RobynBug
                        Nah, I feel the same way. I just stopped expecting them to act like Lois and Clark from LNC:TNAOS did. They were lovey dovey and kissed hello and goodbye like a couple. Our Clois just doesn't do that. But they did have plenty of cute moments tonight. Wait, plenty might be overstating it, they had a few cute moments.

I think lower expectations are the way to go
                        Yeah, I used to watch that LnC There was always passion with those two... and in the comics.

But I will probably have less frustration, if I never expect SVClois to kiss hello or goodbye... then if it ever happens, I'll be so pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for the advice *exhale*

Comment

Loved the support Lois had for Clark and how she puts a smile on his face. I thought they were stunning in this ep. Like so many of us... more sexy sexy would be nice to see lol, but this is also a completely and totally welcome and necessary part of their relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by jbshmdfb
                            I didn't think it was perfect I thought it was pretty much non-existant since the focus was elsewhere. You don't need to leave. The preview look promising for them in terms of interaction next week.
                            Thanks! But after Collateral, people said that we would probably get more together time in Beacon... Scenes with them and Martha... or alone at the farm. That didn't happen.

Oh well, I don't think it's going to happen like I want.

Such is life.

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
                              Thanks! But after Collateral, people said that we would probably get more together time in Beacon... Scenes with them and Martha... or alone at the farm. That didn't happen.

Oh well, I don't think it's going to happen like I want.

Such is life.
                              Well I for one, said way back that I didn't think they would share much screentime in the episode so I wasn't surprised (I thought it would be a story Martha-Lionel-Lex-Tess- Clark and B story Chlollie and then the rest) But the preview show them having at least having one on one scene at the DP so it already more than we have had tonight. Sure low expectations help but thinking nothing will ever happen is not a fun way to look at things either.
                              Last edited by jbshmdfb; 02-11-2011, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Loved them. They had their usual eye candy stuff going on which was great. Didn't expect a whole lot from them tonight. I loved LOVED that she was back at the planet!!

Was I the only one who about cried when they played the video for him?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎