No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

VERY lackluster to me...

He was very piss with her in the first scene. And dismissive about whatever she was saying. Then they had that hug at the end.

He doesn't ever go to work with her... it just seems something is REALLY off.

Hmm; I guess I should just give up the hope... since Abandoned... this is the story of Clois...

Comment

I loved them tonight. They were just adorable (and the adorable googly eyes when they hugged? LOVE)

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
        VERY lackluster to me...

Hmm; I guess I should just give up the hope... since Abandoned... this is the story of Clois...
        What were you expecting of the episode? Considering it was a serious episode with mostly Luthors storyline and ending the VRA one, I didn't we would get much clois in it, and the stuff we got was appropriate to the episode IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RobynBug
          Me too! Funny that Lois is a faster dialer than someone with super speed!
          How did Clark NOT make it to the scene of the shooting, with his SUPERSPEED? He left IMMEDIATELY...

Maybe I missed something...

He couldn't get there BEFORE she got treated at the hospital??? what was that about?

Comment

I LOVE Clois. And I love how they're doing it.

But why do they just only hug and have small kisses anymore? I want to see some PASSION!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikkra
              Dangit no shower scene

Comment

Originally posted by jbshmdfb
                What were you expecting of the episode? Considering it was a serious episode with mostly Luthors storyline and ending the VRA one, I didn't we would get much clois in it, and the stuff we got was appropriate to the episode IMO.
                Alright, I guess I'm expecting tlo much.

I was expecting them to greet each other in a more intimate way when she came home. Since he was gone all night, it seemed. I just need to stop expecting anything.

Since, everyone thinks the Clois was perfect tonight... I don't want to bring anyone down... sorry.

Peace!

Comment

Alright, I guess I'm expecting tlo much.

I was expecting them to greet each other in a more intimate way when she came home. Since he was gone all night, it seemed. I just need to stop expecting anything.

Since, everyone thinks the Clois was perfect tonight... I don't want to bring anyone down... sorry.

Peace!
                  I didn't think it was perfect I thought it was pretty much non-existant since the focus was elsewhere. You don't need to leave. The preview look promising for them in terms of interaction next week.

Comment

Nah, I feel the same way. I just stopped expecting them to act like Lois and Clark from LNC:TNAOS did. They were lovey dovey and kissed hello and goodbye like a couple. Our Clois just doesn't do that. But they did have plenty of cute moments tonight. Wait, plenty might be overstating it, they had a few cute moments. I think lower expectations are the way to go

Comment

I wasn't expecting much tonight so I am happy with what we got.

Comment

Nah I like em as is, Smallville's Clois appeals to me more.

I thought they were great tonight.

Comment

I enjoyed the Clois, a kiss goodbye would have been nice but I'm guessing this director didn't want to do that. Although if you noticed, they were the ones who hugged the longest at the end and then he still kept his hands on her lower back until she pulled away to hug Oliver and Chloe.

Comment

Originally posted by mirandalynn22
                            I enjoyed the Clois, a kiss goodbye would have been nice but I'm guessing this director didn't want to do that. Although if you noticed, they were the ones who hugged the longest at the end and then he still kept his hands on her lower back until she pulled away to hug Oliver and Chloe.
                            I noticed

Comment

I thought it was great that the video stuff was Lois' idea... awwww!

And than her comment to Clark -- "You're an American Hero Clark."

BOOM goes the dynamite. Awesome!

Comment

Not a lot of Clois tonight, but I still loved the episode. It seems like no matter what happens in an episode (too much Clois, not enough Clois, not enough action) not everyone is going to be happy 100% of the time. That's why I refuse to nitpick and just be content with what actually does happen in an episode. Just my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎