Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Clois Scenes"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOD NOTE: Please remember that discussing other fans or disrespecting their opinions is against forum rules. Also, if you feel other people are being insulted, please report the offending posts and DO NOT respond. No one should feel they should have to stand up for themselves or anyone else. Everyone is entitled to a differing opinion about the show. Please do not discuss other fans, even to say them disrespecting other fans is not right. Just report and we will take care of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lois Love Clark
      Fact is, they could show any other couple on the show in the nude, doing it but one glimpse of the Clois eyesex and a stolen moment and all the other couples are overshadowed!! TW and ED have sizzling chemistry and all they have to do is look at each other!!
      I agree! Those two have been awesome since day 1! Just put them in the same scene, and the sexual chemistry is there!

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by doodie 8808
      can i just say something. I see a few people are not happy with clois. Last year it was we got passion and it was shown but no talk of how they feel. This year its no passion and all talk. Personally i feel we did get a better balance in season 9 but we have had some ground breaking moments in season ten. Clois has come a long way and i love all of it. From a realistic POV sv has done good. No relationship is always hot and heavy or all kisses. Sometimes its the simple things that matter more then how much tongue we see and it sets clois apart from the other ships of SV HISTORY. I find everything so far with close to be realistic and special. I am happy just to have close together and appreciate it.

is true real passion is not how many kisses you get but the small things you do for someone you love, how you make them smile or how they look at you when you dont see it. This is what close is, has and does over all imo.YMMV!
      ITA! In S9 they were just starting out as an official couple, but we didn't get too many scenes of them discussing their relationship. S10 is showing us why they are perfect for each other. Answering all the questions we had about the relationship. No relationship is hugs and kisses 24/7.
      Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 02-14-2011, 07:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Blade
        I LOVE Clois. And I love how they're doing it.

But why do they just only hug and have small kisses anymore? I want to see some PASSION!

(let's joke a bit, shall we??) In the Finale, it is about ONE YEAR later. Lois gives birth to Clark's child - AND CLARK FINALLY LEARNS TO FLY, BECAUSE HE HAS TO CATCH THE NEWBORN LIL KENT WHO FLEW AWAY!!!!!

Comment

• I want to see Clark grabbing Lois and kissing her, superspeeding her off into the bedroom, touching and generally being a sexual couple.

We have had no implication they are having sex since Harvest and I WANT something else. You get the complainers saying they're focusing on Clois too much. Well they can get on with the story, just let Clark and Lois have their little sexy moments, which don't even have to take up alot of time.

Comment

• Ambush was pretty AMAZING! Have we gotten evidence of hanky panky since then? We may believe there was something going on the night of the engagement on the globe depending on point of view.

Comment

• Very cheesy, as it often is.

Comment

• You don't need to see the two of them beings hands-on all the time but it's a strange one because Lois was being so sweet and supportive without ever being cloying, but Clark was a little distant. The episode seemed to me to be written as Clark feeling that the Blur being a symbol of hope was a giant weight on his shoulders, and that the people's hope was misguided in the face of massive vigilante opposition. Even when the vote went in their favour, he still had his guard up. If you go back to Abandoned when Lois is rummaging through the box and sees Clark pick up the blue ornament thing, she is clearly very emotional and in need of some conforting arms but while Clark does offer to stay, he still keeps his distance. It just looks a little off.

Comment

Working...
                X
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎