Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Beacon"

Talk about the episode's special effects!

love seeing that they filmed on location at the luthor mansion. sad to see it go... was such a great set!

Comment

And what happened, an explosion? Any Clark "super" effects?

Comment

Nothing that good today, you can really see their budget has gone down

Comment

Sorry, but I can see nothing! This season has been really great visually - and they did not shot that scene on location, that mansion was interally computer-generated outsite. Great VFX this week, Clark running throughout the house in flames.

Comment

There was some pretty good effects in the episode last night. Room burning/mansion going up in flames, the usage of clark powers and the kyptro gun too.

Comment

Way too much gun-cocking noise. Every time Alexander waved the revolver it made the cocking sound. But if you looked at the hammer it was never cocked. ugh

Comment

Neither SPN and SV impressed me effect vise this time. I for one think the burning of Luthor Mansion looked rather bad O_o Sorry...

Comment

The special effects were okay, nothing too big, great episode nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by proliance
                    Way too much gun-cocking noise. Every time Alexander waved the revolver it made the cocking sound. But if you looked at the hammer it was never cocked. ugh
                    I noticed that too! Why the REcocking of the gun???

And I didn't like the slow-motion of Clark running through the fire... it was cheesy. The effect in Ambush was much better, cause he wasn't shown "running"... they should just give that effect up

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎