This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve-El
    Best ones ever:

Clark: I can't believe they'd risked everything coming out to defend me.
    Chloe: You have no idea how much you mean to people, Clark Kent.
    Clark: But I don't think a couple hundred testimonials will be enough to change the vote.
    Chloe: Try a couple hundred thousand...all of them willing to step out for you. They just needed a place to be heard.
    Lois: You're an American hero, Clark.

Clark: I want to be the man that you made that suit for.
    Martha: Clark, you don't need a suit the be the world's hero.
    Clark: Well, when I saw those people willing to defende me, it was inspiring. It got me to thinking that, in order for The Blur to be a true beacon of hope, maybe people need to see my face, too. I've been to the future, and I saw the hero that I will become to save the city. But I also saw me - I mean...Clark Kent - disguised behind glasses and a bad haircut.
    All of the above, plus Lionel's lines just cracked my up gotta love him

Comment

Lionel: rumors of my death have been greatly exaggerated

thats gotta be my favorite. had me grinning like a fool to see and hear him again.

Comment

Martha: I've been watching you, too. I know you took over where Waller left off, but why did you leave Clark's side in the first place?
        Chloe: Same reason you did. It turns out there's a very fine line between being protective and being overprotective.

Oliver: So, what was that this morning, huh? Was that, uh -- was that your idea to show Daddy you got the killer instinct, too? Is that what that was?
        Lionel: Are you making an accusation against my son? No one will take your word, you're a convicted felon. You should've stayed out of the spotlight, but you wanted celebrity. You made one fatal mistake -- you trusted them, the people. They're vulgar, uneducated, and stupid, and they don't even know what you're fighting for. Must be heart-wrenching.
        Oliver: Well, you got it all figured out. I'll tell you what -- I wouldn't underestimate the common man in tomorrow's vote. When the VRA's repealed and my name is cleared, I'm coming after you.
        Lionel: No, you're wrong. Tomorrow, the people will turn on you again, believe me. You missed the mark, Green Arrow.
        Alexander: And now its our turn...again.

Tess: How could you be so good, Clark?
        Alexander: Because no one told him to hate. Like Lionel taught me.

Tess: You keep blaming everybody, but look who has the gun in their hand. I know how you feel. After living in the darkness for so long, you feel like you can't step into the light, 'cause it makes you feel ashamed. But Clark was the one that changed everything for me. He can do the same thing for you.
        Alexander: W-Why would you wanna help me? I'm your enemy. We've been locked in battle for years.
        Clark: You're not locked into anything. You had something that Lex never had, and that's Tess. She loved you.
        Tess: I still love you. I do. And I know I'm not perfect. But I'll always be there for you.

Clark: So, you're saying that I should become that hero and step into the light?
        Martha: Clark, you are the light.
        Last edited by svfanforlife; 02-17-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎