Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Unforgiven" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginx
    I don't know why I like that commercial with the hamsters so much.

Yeah it does seem like a lot of commercials, its cause 1) there are lol and 2) we want to know what's happening next on the show!

I hate how they make VD look all trashy, it's actually not that trashy... dawn is a complete moron why is she still in charge
    what shows on the CW dont they make trashy? i mean last weeks supernatural promo only showed sam getting busy in the bathroom with that girl. CW is just aiming towards the stupid horny teen group. dont think they care about targeting people with brains lol.

Comment

oh awesome....it ALMOST seemed like the impala was going after Dean in the promo....could it be kinda like Christine like some of us wanted haha

Comment

I know right, is that a record for a winchester messing something up? two episodes lol
        I think so

----- Added 14 Seconds later -----

oh awesome....it ALMOST seemed like the impala was going after Dean in the promo....could it be kinda like Christine like some of us wanted haha
        Ooooh that would be awesome if it was...
        Last edited by WickedJenn; 02-11-2011, 08:04 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

ya i want a christine episode but im sure thats only a small part of the episode.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
            what shows on the CW dont they make trashy? i mean last weeks supernatural promo only showed sam getting busy in the bathroom with that girl. CW is just aiming towards the stupid horny teen group. dont think they care about targeting people with brains lol.
            All of tv has turned that way it seems. They have really dumbed down the history channel too... I blame reality tv but that's another matter So, the wall is cracking already... hmmm I was expecting it for the finale but I guess the only way for Sam not to go completely mental is for it to happen a little bit at a time. He seems mobile and stuff on the previews for next week so he's not affected too badly. It must be coming back in waves, so to speak...

Comment

Originally posted by WickedJenn
              OMG!! The wall is cracking...that sure didn't take long...
              I was hoping that the wall would crack later. Didn't expect it to be so soon! Poor Sammy!

Comment

I know! I was hoping it'd at least last a LITTLE longer...but link Ginxy said, two episodes for the boys heh.

Comment

well and we're not sure, it might just be a small little crack and then it goes away. Or it could even be Death 'showing' Sam what would happen if he keeps scratching....you just never know.

Comment

That is a record!....and usually what happens to the boys unfortunately. Nothing ever lasts for them...except maybe crappers for them to use more than twice

EDIT: And I am hoping that this is just a *little* view of Sam's time in hell for him, not full on breaking the wall yet.

Comment

That's what happened way back in the Pilot when that Consance chick possessed it & forced Dean to jump off that bridge. Ghosts possessing things also happened in Playthings with the swings and other stuff that chased Anne Wersching's character.

Comment

I know right, is that a record for a winchester messing something up? two episodes lol
                        Two episodes are usually the timeframe when it comes to Winchester screw-ups, lol.

John, Sam and Dean get into an accident, and the next day John sells his soul.

Sam gets shanked and the next day Dean sells his soul.

And now about a week after getting his soul, Sam messes up and cracks the "Great Wall of Sam"...or Death didn't do a good enough job with the cement.

Originally posted by xrayvision
                        That's what happened way back in the Pilot when that Consance chick possessed it & forced Dean to jump off that bridge. Ghosts possessing things also happened in Playthings with the swings and other stuff that chased Anne Wersching's character.
                        "Playthings" scared me as much as the clown episode, haha. Supernatural tries its best to scare their viewers, but it's the little mindless things that scared me, like the dolls and clown. The clown didn't even have to kill parents and it would've freaked me out.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎