No announcement yet.

Elijag: An Awesome character who didn start out so awesome

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elijag: An Awesome character who didn start out so awesome

Okay, Ill admit it. THe first time I saw Elijah on screen I was thinking. Hes either die to the new Katherine Vamp or will die some other horrible way.. we will never seem him again. He had a little personality but not much

Since then however, Elijah has impressed me no end. Daniel Gilles is bringing something else to that character which makes me actually want to barrack for him. Hes been built up to be this ultimate badass with his gifts other vamps dont have. But there is way more to ELijah than that. He does not rile, he has a tone that rarely waivers and then when it does occasionaly break, you are immediatly draw to attention because of it.

I know he may not last much longer but I think Daniel has brought a .. soft menace to the role that others would of had problems doing. This episode proves A) How much of a badass he is B) How much more of a Badass is he than Damon

Elijah is a lot more interesting now...I wasn't sure at first...it will be great when we get to meet Klaus.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎