No announcement yet.

Loved It? Hated It? What did you think of "Crying Wolf?"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
    It's not that easy, though. Katherine took that way out and look how she turned out. Not to mention that in order to become a vampire, she'll have to take someone's life and that's a tough thing to come to terms with (even on this show, where someone dies every episode ).
    Not only that but nor Elena nor her friends and family would ever be safe if she takes that way of becoming a vampire. Just remember what happened to Katherine´s family exctaly because she turned hersel... Klaus killed everyone. And for Katherine herself... she´s been running from Klaus ever since she turned. So, my guess is that if Elena tries the same, every single person she cares about would end up dead by Klaus.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I really hopes (badly) that Jules comes back and soon. Why???? Damon has to take her down in an evil worse way than he did with Mason. I HATE JULES !!!!!!!!!!!!

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by CallMeClark
    10/10.

Never was a fan of Stefan/Elena... so meh.
    I´m with you on that one. They´re boring to death !!
    Last edited by rej@ne; 02-11-2011, 04:42 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Well its not like her friends and family are that safe now either. And personally I wouldnt mind if they killed Elena off, but I know they wont do that so her talking about constantly wanting to die is just a tease for me

Comment

I gave the episode a 10. It was awesome. I got so much enjoyment out of it. First off, Stelena lover here- so I loved the Stefan and Elena scenes. Bonnie lover here- loved badass Bonnie taking charge scenes. I think Bonnie and Jeremy are adorable and their kiss- yes yes yes lol I loved it. Ultimately for Bonnie I ship her with Damon but I'm loving me some Bonnie and Jeremy right now for sure. I loved seeing all three girls together, even for those few seconds at their little slumber party. I loved that Bonnie and Caroline were working together.

Stefan ripped Brady's heart out- yay lol. Elena wasn't some wimp and she fought back against Brady- another yay. What Tyler said to Matt at the end made me go"Awwww" big time.

The Damon/Elijah stuff was great too. It was also good to see more of Jenna.

The scene where Stefan tells Elena that Elijah always planned on killing her was really good. I completely get why Stefan was upset with Elena, but I also completely get why Elena would have made that deal anyway.

If me and my loved ones were facing pretty much certain death and then suddenly this option comes up where my loved ones would be kept safe even though I had to die- I would choose to protect my loved ones also.

Comment

Originally posted by litafanforlife

If me and my loved ones were facing pretty much certain death and then suddenly this option comes up where my loved ones would be kept safe even though I had to die- I would choose to protect my loved ones also.
          So would I, but it seems like Elenas solution to everything is "Eh, Just kill me" and thats very childish. She doesnt seem to be sacrificing herself for the greater good, she literally seems like she wants to die. Its getting ridiculous. If this was the first time I would probably think "Oh thats noble of her" but its a very annoying pattern with her. She would probably die to save her neighbors, cousins, hairdressers cat at this point

Comment

Originally posted by MannaBanana
            So would I, but it seems like Elenas solution to everything is "Eh, Just kill me" and thats very childish. She doesnt seem to be sacrificing herself for the greater good, she literally seems like she wants to die. Its getting ridiculous. If this was the first time I would probably think "Oh thats noble of her" but its a very annoying pattern with her. She would probably die to save her neighbors, cousins, hairdressers cat at this point
            I don't think she wants to die at all. I think she's being noble. She can't stand the thought of losing anyone she's close to because of her- I can't blame her for putting less concern with her own life than theirs.

Comment

I don't think she wants to die at all. I think she's being noble. She can't stand the thought of losing anyone she's close to because of her- I can't blame her for putting less concern with her own life than theirs.
              And by doing that she only proves how selfish she is by thinking only abt her own feelings of loss, you know? How abt her family´s and friends´feeings of loss? of loosing her? She doesn´t think abt how many of her beloved ones are really working hard to save her life , even putting themselves in danger for that... So, I really don´t think she´s doing the right thing playing a martyr. She´s being dumb, stupid and selfish instead. What she really needs to do is teaming up with all of them so they all together can beat Klaus, Elijah, warewolves and whoelse comes over.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by MannaBanana
              Well its not like her friends and family are that safe now either. And personally I wouldnt mind if they killed Elena off, but I know they wont do that so her talking about constantly wanting to die is just a tease for me
              Neither would I !!
              Last edited by rej@ne; 02-12-2011, 10:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Elena is going to die though. The writers are going to go through with the sacrifice obviously. It would be a downer if Klaus gets killed off, the sacrifice is never performed, and all is well in Mystic Falls.

But, she will come back to life somehow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter
                  Elena is going to die though. The writers are going to go through with the sacrifice obviously. It would be a downer if Klaus gets killed off, the sacrifice is never performed, and all is well in Mystic Falls.

But, she will come back to life somehow.
                  By the hands of the old founders´s Spirits, maybe. lol

That´s what kinda happened in the books. First Katherine killed human Elena and as long as she was filled in with damon´s and Stefan´s blood she came back from her first death as a vampire... Then in order to save Damon´s and Stefan´s lives from a crazy and wrathy vamp Katherine she died (again !!!) burned by the sun. And then she returned from her second and vampire death with her grown up body and mind but she couldn´t actually speak and she, huh, kinda floated... meaning, she was a maiden (that´s right! a maiden) with invisible powerful wings and (believe it or not) her tears were so poweful that they could keep a vampire that´s been out of drinking blood for a long time from dying of hunger / thirst... (like Katherine in the tomb). Crazy huh? But totally cool!!

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

Why do you guys think Elijah keeps saving damon´s life ??
                  And why he pointed that out to Damon? Is he expecting something in return? Is he gonna collect the "favors" somehow?
                  Last edited by rej@ne; 02-12-2011, 04:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by rej@ne
                    And by doing that she only proves how selfish she is by thinking only abt her own feelings of loss, you know? How abt her family´s and friends´feeings of loss? of loosing her? She doesn´t think abt how many of her beloved ones are really working hard to save her life , even putting themselves in danger for that... So, I really don´t think she´s doing the right thing playing a martyr. She´s being dumb, stupid and selfish instead. What she really needs to do is teaming up with all of them so they all together can beat Klaus, Elijah, warewolves and whoelse comes over.
                    She's one person and her loved ones are how many? It's not being selfish to me, not at all. Of course it would be great if they all teamed up, but when Elena made the deal she had no clue how to kill an Original and right now still doesn't (Damon does) but she doesn't know this.

Comment

She's one person and her loved ones are how many? It's not being selfish to me, not at all. Of course it would be great if they all teamed up, but when Elena made the deal she had no clue how to kill an Original and right now still doesn't (Damon does) but she doesn't know this.
                      I understand you are sympathetic with Elena´s drama but still...
                      She´s the only one who is intentionally giving up of her onw life to save everybody. She wants to die, yeah! She doesn´t care for her life while none of the others are willing to give up from their onw lives or hers... They are awared they can die in this process but none of them wants that to happen, you know? So, in that way, she´s being kinda selfish IMO.

Comment

Elijah stole this episode for me. How badass is this guy?!
                        Not sure I liked seeing Damon take a pencil to the neck, but at least Elijah offered him a hanky afterwards LOL.
                        And when he saved Damon from the wolves...the look on Damon's face was priceless. He looked like a little boy who just saw Superman for the first time! Loved it!
                        I don't think Tyler will be gone for very long, but I hope Jules stays away as long as possible.

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎