No announcement yet.

#1.14 "No Ordinary Double Standard"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1.14 "No Ordinary Double Standard"

Count down to the episode's airing and talk about it LIVE here while it airs!

4 hours 44 minutes

Comment

4 hours and 26 mins.

Comment

25 minutes

Comment

8 Long minutes to go!

Comment

dude alright hahaha

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

its the smke monster

----- Added 8 Minutes later -----

hahaha stephs picture

----- Added 19 Minutes later -----

yay ethan suplee. loved him on my name is earl and of course his cameos in the jay and silent bobs movies and boy meets world.
            Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-08-2011, 06:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I KNEW IT!!!! Daphne's powers are like Matt Parkman's...she doesn't just read minds, she can control them as well.

Comment

im wondering why they cant use powers on that dude?

----- Added 11 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by drwood
                I KNEW IT!!!! Daphne's powers are like Matt Parkman's...she doesn't just read minds, she can control them as well.
                yup seems that way.
                Last edited by superhippie2000; 02-08-2011, 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Daphne's going to be a monster now...

Comment

It's not bad that I still love Joshua and Katie right? Lol I'm just glad they didn't make him completely good...I think he needs to accept what he did even though it's difficult but he needs to be more honest with himself and then to Katie. He obviously can't accept what he did and man up to it so yeah...

Daphne, I'm not liking this new change. I hope it's not a everyday thing...

Comment

Originally posted by eternallyfate
                      It's not bad that I still love Joshua and Katie right? Lol I'm just glad they didn't make him completely good...I think he needs to accept what he did even though it's difficult but he needs to be more honest with himself and then to Katie. He obviously can't accept what he did and man up to it so yeah...

Daphne, I'm not liking this new change. I hope it's not a everyday thing...
                      No, it's not bad. I still love Joshua and Katie. I feel sad for them because I know Joshua really loves her, but is also keeping this really dark secret. I have a feeling that if Joshua could tell her the truth himself, without Dr. King's influence, she might be able to still love him. The thing is, I don't really understand why he did the things he did for Dr. King. Maybe it's all this mystery around him that makes him so interesting to me.

As for Daphne... I really hope she doesn't decide to abuse her powers.

As for Jim and Stephanie... I understand the rivalry, and yes, Stephanie made her point about her powers being just as cool, but she was so annoying with how she went about doing things. I mean, she just exposed herself point blank, she turns people into the police without even thinking about due process. It was really frustrating that she doesn't understand the concept of being a vigilante. THEN, both of them just had the biggest wtf moment in the history of wtf moments. How could they not remember there are surveillance cameras at the lab. Just a few episodes ago, Stephanie and Katie had to figure out a way to avoid being seen by them to switch out blood samples. How on Earth did they just forget that they could be seen. I can't believe it.

Clearly, Dr. King didn't let on that he knew anything, and he certainly didn't ambush them or try to hold them captive... but they've just made themselves so much more vulnerable and they don't even know it. It definitely amps up the suspense, but it was such a fixable thing.

Comment

A few observations:

- JJ never really loved Bailey (although he was flattered by her attention), because his powers never came close to shorting out around her (unlike with Natalie)
                        - Daphne is now clearly the most powerful of the family -- even though she is physically vulnerable, there is no way that she can be stopped from getting whatever she wants from whomever she wants whenever she wants it -- that seems to be a formula for turning to the darkside
                        - I wonder if King has the ability to suppress the powers of those who took the serum (i.e. like The Haitian in Heroes) -- maybe those suppression abilities won't work on the Powells?

-For next week's preview -- I wonder if the shapeshifter can imitate the abilities of those she turns into -- otherwise, how would she stand a chance of overpowering Jim?

Comment

Sad news for No Ordinary family per "tv by the numbers":

No Ordinary Family tied a series low with a 1.5 adults 18-49 rating

No Ordinary Family is certain to be cancelled at the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by SteelyGal
                            Sad news for No Ordinary family per "tv by the numbers":

No Ordinary Family tied a series low with a 1.5 adults 18-49 rating

No Ordinary Family is certain to be cancelled at the end of the season.

And the hits just keep on coming! This will be the third show I've liked since the new season began!

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
                              And the hits just keep on coming! This will be the third show I've liked since the new season began!
                              I know what you mean. I really enjoy watching this show and hope it makes it somehow.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎