Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Concordia" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't like Erica and Ryan at odds.

Comment

ok not following the "if I have to I will take you down" why would she oppose getting rid of Anna

Comment

Erica telling Joe everything.

Erica and Joe's gift to Tyler is not making Anna happy, but
        they haven't seen her gift, yet.

Hobbes is with the lizard in their plan to assassinate Anna
        and Erica will take them down if they proceed with their plan.

Chad has some new competition?

Good stuff.

Comment

Interesting what Erica will do for the event. Seems like she is totally against the bomb idea. I think sometimes she overdoes it. Probably this time because tyler might be there in the crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by Caesis
            Guysguys.

She didn't tell Tyler to protect him. Telling him could only push him away. Or put him in massive amounts of danger. Mrs. Responsible FBI agent doesn't want that.
            I get that that is why I still question the notion he has not gotten any idea about the Vs from anywhere else? I mean of 6 billion people only like a handful know the truth about or first contact with life from another planet?!!?!?!!?!?!?! I get not telling Tyler to protect him sure, BUT he should have a clue by now the show lacks balance EVERYONE KNOWS BUT Tyler...I mean DUH

Comment

Aww Erica and Joe. I knew she would tell him.

Tysa was cute and that was a sweet gift he got from her. I hope they can continue their conversation about the church.

Loved seeing Erica, Joe, Tyler as a family. Especially since we've never seen any flashbacks of how it used to be when they were.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnb
                ok not following the "if I have to I will take you down" why would she oppose getting rid of Anna
                It's cutting the head off a snake that grows heads back.

I've got a migraine that's getting worse, so I'm not gonna wrack my brain to think up a better picture.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                  I don't like Erica and Ryan at odds.
                  Yeah, me either.

I think she's smart about it and she know sit will backfire which we all already know it will. And she has to think about Tyler.

Comment

A bomb could hurt other humans and since Erica is metaphorically the "mother of Humanity", she wouldn't want her own children harmed.

Comment

I sense a little jealousy from JAck

Comment

Originally posted by Super_Kara_2007
                        Loved seeing Erica, Joe, Tyler as a family. Especially since we've never seen any flashbacks of how it used to be when they were.
                        Actually, we did last season when Tyler was in the Memory Chamber.

Comment

Geez, this kid is getting all sorts of free stuff today.

Pfft, now he's a taxi driver. Lame. I'd pick the bike xD

Comment

Tyler kissed Anna in front of his own mother. UGH.

That is going to get Erica to change her mind.

Comment

Originally posted by savingpeoplething
                              Actually, we did last season when Tyler was in the Memory Chamber.
                              I thought it was just of his mom as a toddler. I must've forgot that part, but I mean like teenage years (motorcycle accident back story, etc) before Erica and Joe divorced.

Comment

Pretty ginger Anti-Chad. Paying attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎