Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Forum Whiz
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    What Kripke said in the interview is pretty much the greatest reason why that's a false rumor of "how the season finale goes down", lol.

1.) Jared has mentioned before how his questionable choice is on HIS account...it has nothing to do with Cas using the weapons to help Sam and Dean.

2.) One reason why I don't believe it is real because you don't seem to even know which season this is, or what next season will be(which is seventh, by the way).

3.) The spelling on certain words is incorrect...I don't think Gamble or Kripke would be misspelling a word in their scripts; or, if there is another reason of how you received it, then they obviously don't know the difference between prey and pray.

4.) The entire "outline" had giant plot holes all over the place. How in the world does this "Adam" character get inside Sam when Eve is trying to release him? If taking in Eve's blood releases "Adam" in the first place, then why even have an episode dedicated to Eve trying to release him? Plus, it's a copycat scenerio of Lilith "releasing" Lucifer.

5.) The reasons there are Alphas in the first place is because there is not a great "daddy". There is just the female mother giving birth to the male Alphas. There would be no use for an Alpha if there was already one to begin with.
    Doesn't make sense to me.

Ahh, kid, listen, if you don't want to end up being banned, you shouldn't sound like a child.

5.) The reasons there are Alphas in the first place is because there is not a great "daddy". There is just the female mother giving birth to the male Alphas. There would be no use for an Alpha if there was already one to begin with.
    Very good point. I also don't think we've heard any hinting at an Adam character from anyone "official" ... i.e. actor/writer interview.

Another thing that sounded off to me about this theory is how Sam's wall magically comes back. It's supposed to be like flimsy drywall. When it finally crashes, I would think it would stay down. It would have to be put back in place... I don't think it would snap back on its own after the death of the being that tore it down. It would have to be rebuilt, I'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by Turrin View Post
    This is what I heard happens in the season final:

Sam and Dean go to confront Eve. Even though the brothers manage to imprison Eve they can't kill her and prey to Cas to give them the strength to get the job done, I.E. heavens weapons. While they are waiting on Cas to respond Eve temps Sam into allowing her to undo the wall death set up in his mind. This results in Sam collapsing and Eve escaping.

Dean and Cas go after Eve and learn that she is trying to free Adam, the father of all. Most of the second episode of the "two parter" is within Sam's mind as he remembers what happened in hell. There are scenes of Michael and Lucy talking to Sam and telling him about how humans also came from Adam and Eve and twisting his mind. In the end Dean and Cas confront Eve.

Eve escapes again only to be confronted by Sam who has woken from his coma off screen. Sam has some how gone completely evil and he drinks Eve's blood in-order to gain the power to kill her. Sam gives a drawn out evil speech as he tortures Eve and than kills her.

Dean and Cas show up and Sam is collapsed on the floor. Sam once again seems to have no recollection of his time spent in hell, the year w/o his soul, or killing Eve. It seems with the death of Eve the power that she used to remove the wall in Sam's head disappeared and the wall is once again in place.

Everyone goes back to bobby's were they believe they have stopped Eve from releasing Adam. The episode ends with Sam going to wash his face in the bathroom and hearing a voice in his head that refers to itself as Adam. And thus viewers are left with the cliffhanger of why Sam went all evil when the wall was removed and why this alter ego seems to refer to itself as the Adam that Eve wanted to free.
    That's one heck of a first post, lol! I'm assuming this is just a theory/speculation from yourself. I hope this isn't from a "real" source because if this were the season finale/prelude to season 7... I'd shoot my t.v. set and never watch SPN again

Cindy Sampson and Sebastian Roché was seen on the set for this episode, so if we didn't know that already, it confirms that they'll be in this episode.

Anything about the kid who plays Ben?

No, haven't heard anything about him.

New In Town
    1.) Jared has mentioned before how his questionable choice is on HIS account...it has nothing to do with Cas using the weapons to help Sam and Dean.

2.) One reason why I don't believe it is real because you don't seem to even know which season this is, or what next season will be(which is seventh, by the way).

3.) The spelling on certain words is incorrect...I don't think Gamble or Kripke would be misspelling a word in their scripts; or, if there is another reason of how you received it, then they obviously don't know the difference between prey and pray.

4.) The entire "outline" had giant plot holes all over the place. How in the world does this "Adam" character get inside Sam when Eve is trying to release him? If taking in Eve's blood releases "Adam" in the first place, then why even have an episode dedicated to Eve trying to release him? Plus, it's a copycat scenerio of Lilith "releasing" Lucifer.

1)I thought he was asking about Cas. Anyway Jared's choice is obviously to allow Eve to undo the barrier in his mind.

2)Can't tell you my source, I'll just say usually its correct. If you think typos mean the information is incorrect than all the power to you lol

3)I wouldn't bet on a copycat scenario meaning this is incorrect if I were you. Supernatural is all about releasing big and more evil critters to plague the Winchesters. Season 2 was all a lead up to Azazel essentially opening the supernatural equivalent to the hell mouth. Season 4 was all a lead up to releasing lucy and well you get the picture.

As for the whole Adam/Sam thing, my understanding is that Sam has always been Adam or rather the reincarnation/recreation of Adam. The guy who is constantly tempted by women [Ruby, Lilith, and Eve] to eat the forbidden fruit [Tainted Blood]. As for how all the technical stuff ties together, I don't know thats something that will probably be explored in season 7.

4)This question seems like one that doesn't really have an answer. Sure there could just be a mother of all Alphas, but why not a father? All being an Alpha means is that your the first of that species.

I mean if you want to believe that Eve is the final big bad that the Winchesters are going to face in the series final than thats up to you. However I don't see why one would think that Eve would be qualified for such a role, when she isn't even close to as plot relevant as Lucy. Sam or "Adam" on the other hand, now that would be a plot relevant antagonist befitting the final antagonist of supernatural.

Quote Originally Posted by sino8r View Post
    That's one heck of a first post, lol! I'm assuming this is just a theory/speculation from yourself. I hope this isn't from a "real" source because if this were the season finale/prelude to season 7... I'd shoot my t.v. set and never watch SPN again
    Ditto.

Quote Originally Posted by Turrin View Post
    1)I thought he was asking about Cas. Anyway Jared's choice is obviously to allow Eve to undo the barrier in his mind.

2)Can't tell you my source, I'll just say usually its correct. If you think typos mean the information is incorrect than all the power to you lol

3)I wouldn't bet on a copycat scenario meaning this is incorrect if I were you. Supernatural is all about releasing big and more evil critters to plague the Winchesters. Season 2 was all a lead up to Azazel essentially opening the supernatural equivalent to the hell mouth. Season 4 was all a lead up to releasing lucy and well you get the picture.

As for the whole Adam/Sam thing, my understanding is that Sam has always been Adam or rather the reincarnation/recreation of Adam. The guy who is constantly tempted by women [Ruby, Lilith, and Eve] to eat the forbidden fruit [Tainted Blood]. As for how all the technical stuff ties together, I don't know thats something that will probably be explored in season 7.

4)This question seems like one that doesn't really have an answer. Sure there could just be a mother of all Alphas, but why not a father? All being an Alpha means is that your the first of that species.

I mean if you want to believe that Eve is the final big bad that the Winchesters are going to face in the series final than thats up to you. However I don't see why one would think that Eve would be qualified for such a role, when she isn't even close to as plot relevant as Lucy. Sam or "Adam" on the other hand, now that would be a plot relevant antagonist befitting the final antagonist of supernatural.
    Yah, I don't believe this at all, especially when you're not giving my questions any valuable answers. And especially when this "source" has stated the opposite of what Gamble and Kripke has said would happen(such as Sam and Dean STAYING as a cohesive unit for the future...why would they just make Sam a villain, or better yet...why would Sam seem a lot like the goddess villain from Buffy and Doomsday from Smallville?).

Plus, filming just stopped for season six today, and you seemed to have known what the script says way before filming started for "The Man Who Knew Too Much".

And besides, this outline is as bad as when people said Azrael would appear in "Swan Song".

So...fake.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 03-31-2011 at 12:25 PM.

New In Town
    I've watched Supernatural since 2006 and to be honest with you, despite the fact that I do like this season I don't think they've built up Eve's character enough in order for anyone to speculate what she is capable of. They spent season 1 and 2 showing us what Azazel could do so we could make some sort of prediction as to the army he would unleash, i.e. the Devil's Gate. Didn't know it would be Jake to do it though. Didn't show us much of Lilith in Season 3 but we did know she could control alot of demons per Jus in Bello, and we saw a massive story arc of Lucifer in Season 5. So there better be alot of Eve in the next few episodes. Or else you get some lame predictions like I've seen posted earlier in the forum, *ahem* sino8r. Thats just my opinion though.

New In Town
    Iagree with kcufehttahw - Eve isn't scary.

Scary? Well, we haven't seen any proof yet, but....she did create a creature all by herself in "...And Then There Were None". Which, also proves Turrin's source wrong because we can clearly see that Eve doesn't need Adam's help in creating monsters.

Settling In
    It's not the supposed supernatural powers, but good acting and writing, that make for a good villain. Azazel was scary and interesting because Lehne gave him a lot of interesting quirks that made you believe he really enjoyed the sick stuff he did and was uber-confident of success. He grinned and laughed like a maniacal freak in really disturbing ways; that's why we still remember him fondly even though he's been dead for 4 seasons. Pellegrino's Lucifer, on the other hand, was interesting but not particularly scary, even though he was supposed to be one of the most powerful beings in the universe. He never acted like he enjoyed hurting anyone. Mostly he just moped around and looked pensive.

So far I'm pretty disappointed in Eve. The actress doesn't seem remarkable to me in any way. She seems more like a minor Buffy villain. I don't know why they went with a younger-looking actress, because there are a lot of older actresses that could definitely chew scenery up as an "evil mom." Maybe things will get better or Eve will get a new meat suit.

I think it's the powers she's been given this season AND I believe she is very creepy. Both of her speeches, in ATTWN and LAV were both very creepy, especially coming from a girl who's supposed to be a virgin, lol. I think she is doing a great job portraying Eve and I think she has been given a great story arc, so far. But, then again, I am never dissapointed when it comes to SPN's villains.

And also, it wasn't really Lehne that made Azazel awesome. Lehne has said numerous times that he was given inspiration out of JDM's stint as Azazel in "Devil's Trap". Without JDM portraying Azazel for that scene, I don't think Lehne would've really upped the ante that he had in season two(and even his cameo in "Exile in Main Street" was awesome as hell).

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast