Collapse
No announcement yet.

#6.21 "Let It Bleed"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, there's been some rumblings of the fact that we'll get back to Adam by the end of this season as well as we'll see Michael and Lucifer in some way or form as well, so one can suggest Adam will have parts of the angels within himself, which would also explain a "new beginning" cliffhanger that Kripke has promised us.

Comment

Can we say....we need a season 7! Otherwise this will end on one big cliffhanger

Comment

Maybe season 7 will just be a badass royal rumble with Super Adam, Cthulhu, Eve, the Antichrist, and weapons-enhanced Cas. Death and God will watch with popcorn.

I do have a feeling that Eve ends up healing him for some reason
        I figure Eve needs baby daddies to make her alphas. Maybe she heals Sam in exchange for a little lovin'. After Ruby, Sam's used to doing it with evil chicks.

Comment

I hope they don't bring Lucifer or Michael back! That would be too much... although I wish Adam would get out whether he's a part of the story or just for the brother's sake to have peace of mind. Although while Adam is pulled out it would be cool to see Death toss Lucifer and Michael back in like escaped chickens from their cage. I would like to see them tormented a bit by having their chew toy taken away and locked in again until the end of time before Sam goes into agony by the wall crumbling.

They should just build on who Eve is and make some backstory for her (I'm still hoping see is the mother of God and Death lol although it looks like see is the second wife of Adam still makes me wonder how she will be more powerful than Lilith is she really is "The Eve"? But that would really make her "the Mother of All" including us ) along with the ultimate plan for souls and Sam's wall falling. That sounds good enough to me...
          Last edited by sino8r; 03-18-2011, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
            Can we say....we need a season 7! Otherwise this will end on one big cliffhanger
            I would definitely hate it if Supernatural becomes a John Doe...amazing cliffhanger, but no resolution.

Originally posted by oldfan
            Maybe season 7 will just be a badass royal rumble with Super Adam, Cthulhu, Eve, the Antichrist, and weapons-enhanced Cas. Death and God will watch with popcorn.

I figure Eve needs baby daddies to make her alphas. Maybe she heals Sam in exchange for a little lovin'. After Ruby, Sam's used to doing it with evil chicks.
            That could likely be the scenerio for season seven(minus Jesse and Cthulhu, imo).

Although I have a hunch that Eve will try to bring Cthulhu out from Purgatory(maybe Cthulhu is either Eve's pet, or worse, her lover(as Crowley was thought of as Lilith's lover)), but I don't think she'll succeed.

And why I don't think Jesse will be involved is mostly because there's no way he could be a problem as he's useless and powerless with Lucifer stuck in the cage.

I kinda think that would be a likely scenerio with Sam and Eve healing him. Although I hope it doesn't feel like a Ruby re-hash, imo.

Originally posted by sino8r
            I hope they don't bring Lucifer or Michael back! That would be too much... although I wish Adam would get out whether he's a part of the story or just for the brother's sake to have peace of mind. Although while Adam is pulled out it would be cool to see Death toss Lucifer and Michael back in like escaped chickens from their cage. I would like to see them tormented a bit by having their chew toy taken away and locked in again until the end of time before Sam goes into agony by the wall crumbling.

They should just build on who Eve is and make some backstory for her (I'm still hoping see is the mother of God and Death lol although it looks like see is the second wife of Adam still makes me wonder how she will be more powerful than Lilith is she really is "The Eve"? But that would really make her "the Mother of All" including us ) along with the ultimate plan for souls and Sam's wall falling. That sounds good enough to me...
            Well, we will certainly be given backstory of Eve in the remaining episodes, and especially in "Mommy Dearest", so there's no problem with that I don't think, and I don't see Lucifer and Michael playing much in this storyline. They might get a mention, and they might appear in some way, but I think it'll mostly be when the cage is opened and we see shadows of them and what not, but then the cage will spit out Adam.

Again, for some reason, and maybe it's because I like the idea, but I see Sam and Dean going up against Adam and Eve(which would stick to the Christian mythology the show has been going to since season four).

Comment

The title of the finale might have been changed to "Let It Bleed", no official confirmation yet. "Let It Bleed" is an album and song by The Rolling Stones. Pretty cool since the season started with "Exile On Main Street" which is also an album by them.

Comment

Yes, the 21st episode has been changed to "Let It Bleed" and the 22nd episode is now called "The Man Who Knew Too Much", SO that means no more two-parter episode, as in "All Hell Breaks Loose". If someone could just make this thread for "Let It Bleed", then that would be swell.

That sucks...all this hype that we'd get a two-parter akin to AHBL and now they change the titles.

Comment

Yeah, at first I thought that it would be the title for both episode 21 and 22 and that "The Man Who Knew Too Much" was an alternative title, but that was not the case. Well, I guess it makes sense for #21 and #22 not to share the title since Kripke said that those two episodes wasn't very two-parter like. I'll let a mod know and ask them to change this thread title, I posted a new thread with episode 22.

Yeah, it does suck that we won't get a two-parter like "All Hell Breaks Loose" as we previously believed, but hopefully these two episodes will kick major ass anyway!

Comment

Kripke might have said that but it still makes no sense because in many ways the two episodes of AHBL were their own, but, I'll manage, lol.

Comment

This is what I heard happens in the season final:

Sam and Dean go to confront Eve. Even though the brothers manage to imprison Eve they can't kill her and prey to Cas to give them the strength to get the job done, I.E. heavens weapons. While they are waiting on Cas to respond Eve temps Sam into allowing her to undo the wall death set up in his mind. This results in Sam collapsing and Eve escaping.

Dean and Cas go after Eve and learn that she is trying to free Adam, the father of all. Most of the second episode of the "two parter" is within Sam's mind as he remembers what happened in hell. There are scenes of Michael and Lucy talking to Sam and telling him about how humans also came from Adam and Eve and twisting his mind. In the end Dean and Cas confront Eve.

Eve escapes again only to be confronted by Sam who has woken from his coma off screen. Sam has some how gone completely evil and he drinks Eve's blood in-order to gain the power to kill her. Sam gives a drawn out evil speech as he tortures Eve and than kills her.

Dean and Cas show up and Sam is collapsed on the floor. Sam once again seems to have no recollection of his time spent in hell, the year w/o his soul, or killing Eve. It seems with the death of Eve the power that she used to remove the wall in Sam's head disappeared and the wall is once again in place.

Everyone goes back to bobby's were they believe they have stopped Eve from releasing Adam. The episode ends with Sam going to wash his face in the bathroom and hearing a voice in his head that refers to itself as Adam. And thus viewers are left with the cliffhanger of why Sam went all evil when the wall was removed and why this alter ego seems to refer to itself as the Adam that Eve wanted to free.

Comment

Originally posted by Turrin
                        This is what I heard happens in the season final:

Sam and Dean go to confront Eve. Even though the brothers manage to imprison Eve they can't kill her and prey to Cas to give them the strength to get the job done, I.E. heavens weapons. While they are waiting on Cas to respond Eve temps Sam into allowing her to undo the wall death set up in his mind. This results in Sam collapsing and Eve escaping.

Dean and Cas go after Eve and learn that she is trying to free Adam, the father of all. Most of the second episode of the "two parter" is within Sam's mind as he remembers what happened in hell. There are scenes of Michael and Lucy talking to Sam and telling him about how humans also came from Adam and Eve and twisting his mind. In the end Dean and Cas confront Eve.

Eve escapes again only to be confronted by Sam who has woken from his coma off screen. Sam has some how gone completely evil and he drinks Eve's blood in-order to gain the power to kill her. Sam gives a drawn out evil speech as he tortures Eve and than kills her.

Dean and Cas show up and Sam is collapsed on the floor. Sam once again seems to have no recollection of his time spent in hell, the year w/o his soul, or killing Eve. It seems with the death of Eve the power that she used to remove the wall in Sam's head disappeared and the wall is once again in place.

Everyone goes back to bobby's were they believe they have stopped Eve from releasing Adam. The episode ends with Sam going to wash his face in the bathroom and hearing a voice in his head that refers to itself as Adam. And thus viewers are left with the cliffhanger of why Sam went all evil when the wall was removed and why this alter ego seems to refer to itself as the Adam that Eve wanted to free.
                        That would be one fail of a season finale.

Good thing it's not true.

Comment

This doesn't seem to mesh with other things we've heard (i.e. new sides within the regular cast, Cas' questionable choice or Kripke's statement that the falling down of the wall will not tear the brothers apart... That they're working as a team and want to see that remain for now).

And I have to say... I'm really tired of Demon Blood/Evil/Soulless Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                            That would be one fail of a season finale.

Good thing it's not true.
                            Oh good.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Song
                              This doesn't seem to mesh with other things we've heard (i.e. new sides within the regular cast, Cas' questionable choice or Kripke's statement that the falling down of the wall will not tear the brothers apart... That they're working as a team and want to see that remain for now).

And I have to say... I'm really tired of Demon Blood/Evil/Soulless Sam.
                              1)Cas's questionable choice is to use heaven's weapons for his [and Sam/Dean's] own personal gain.

2)The brothers will stay together working as a team for the moment because the wall returns in Sam's head at the end of the season final. If there is an 8th season [which there most likely will be] the first half of the season the brothers will be together.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashi_Song
                                Oh good.
                                What Kripke said in the interview is pretty much the greatest reason why that's a false rumor of "how the season finale goes down", lol.

Originally posted by Turrin
                                1)Cas's questionable choice is to use heaven's weapons for his [and Sam/Dean's] own personal gain.

2)The brothers will stay together working as a team for the moment because the wall returns in Sam's head at the end of the season final. If there is an 8th season [which there most likely will be] the first half of the season the brothers will be together.
                                1.) Jared has mentioned before how his questionable choice is on HIS account...it has nothing to do with Cas using the weapons to help Sam and Dean.

2.) One reason why I don't believe it is real because you don't seem to even know which season this is, or what next season will be(which is seventh, by the way).

3.) The spelling on certain words is incorrect...I don't think Gamble or Kripke would be misspelling a word in their scripts; or, if there is another reason of how you received it, then they obviously don't know the difference between prey and pray.

4.) The entire "outline" had giant plot holes all over the place. How in the world does this "Adam" character get inside Sam when Eve is trying to release him? If taking in Eve's blood releases "Adam" in the first place, then why even have an episode dedicated to Eve trying to release him? Plus, it's a copycat scenerio of Lilith "releasing" Lucifer.

5.) The reasons there are Alphas in the first place is because there is not a great "daddy". There is just the female mother giving birth to the male Alphas. There would be no use for an Alpha if there was already one to begin with.
                                Last edited by Anno_Domini; 03-24-2011, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎