Collapse
No announcement yet.

#6.21 "Let It Bleed"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

AWESOME! And look Sam, Jim says penultimate!

Comment

I wonder if they'll pull a season two and end almost all loose ends just in case they don't return next season.

Comment

It has been confirmed that the two parter finale will share the title, so episode 22 is titled "The Haunter of the Dark: Part II". I like that they used "II" instead of "two". Let's hope that it can match the epicness of "All Hell Breaks Loose".

Comment

I already mentioned that, lol, but whoever re-named the thread still messed up.

Comment

I couldn't find that anywhere here, but yeah, it should be "Part I and II" not just Part II.

Comment

It's on the top of this page; found it on BuddyTV.

But, in other news...from Paley Fest today, Kripke mentioned how he wanted the finale to be a movie-like event, but that it's now more episodic.

Comment

So if there's 2 deaths planned, who the heck can they kill off now. Everyone is dead besides Bobby or Cas. Unless Lisa or Ben bite it.

To be honest, If they really want to shock us Bobby or Cas should go, because the constant death threat is getting boring, as Dean, Sam, Bobby and Cas are still here.

Comment

If there's a Season 7 I do not want them to kill Sam or Dean or both in the finale, it would be too redundant. I prefer if this finale ends like "All Hell Breaks Loose", with the brothers alive and having just kicked the bad guy's ass, with of course another problem in the horizon.

Comment

Eric Kripke revealed that in the season finale, Sam’s wall is going to crumble.

“We’re going to deal head-on with the story of what happens when those memories come flooding loose. That’s in the finale, which I just wrote and turned into Sera [Gamble] yesterday,” he revealed.

When the wall was constructed by Death, the brothers were warned that the mental and physical consequences of its destruction could be dire — and we shivered in fear at the thought of Sam in that awful condition. According to star Jared Padalecki, we should be scared.

“We’re saving the best for last — and the scariest for last. It does come down, and as death warned, it’s a catastrophe,” he told EW. “Sam has to battle something he’s never battled before, which is himself.”

“Sam is going to have to ultimately confront what he did soul-less and did in hell. There’s a lot of Sam soul searching,” he added.

In related finale scoop: Kripke said fans can look for everything to “come to a head,” including the war in heaven, the showdown with the Mother of All, and the mystery behind Purgatory. “It’s just sort of turning everything up into a high boil,” he said.

Comment

More details on the finale from PaleyFest:
                      Sera Gamble told TVGuide.com at Sunday's PaleyFest that the season finale will feature at least two unexpected deaths.

"There will definitely be deaths," said Gamble, who penned the penultimate episode for Season 6. "I would say that the last couple of episodes are pretty dark. The situation is rather desperate for Sam and Dean and they truly have to ban together to get the job done."

Executive producer Eric Kripke, who just finished writing the season finale, said there will be a face-to-face confrontation between the brothers and Eve. "It's epic and daunting," Misha Collins, who plays Castiel, added. "The final confrontation is definitely not what anyone is expecting. It is, however, larger and more epic than the viewers are expecting."

But you might not want to hold your breath for a resolution. Despite Supernatural not being renewed for a seventh season — yet! — the producers are leaving the finale wide open. "It's a cliffhanger, so everyone needs to be prepared that they're going to be tearing their hair out all summer," Kripke says.

"We're certainly preparing for a Season 7," Gamble says, adding that if there isn't one, the cliffhanger might anger fans.

"This is a cliffhanger unlike any other," Padalecki says. "We've had Sam die and Dean die and dad die, so we've had a lot of deaths. This one doesn't necessarily end with death, but with a whole new beginning." [...]

"I will say we conclusively deal with Sam's amnesia and the fact that he doesn't remember what happened to him in hell," Kripke says." He's got this bit of drywall in his head, but it's a shabby, unstable piece of drywall and it's only a matter of time before the wall falls down, and in the finale, the wall falls down."

"It's something that Sam is both afraid of and also he's dying to know what he did that year that he was soulless," Gamble adds. "It's something that Dean has great fear about. Every ounce of big-brother protectiveness inside him wants to shield Sam from what might happen if the wall comes down, so it's a pretty major thing for them."

The truth, however daunting it may be, will not tear apart the brothers. "We're actually enjoying that, for the first time in a long time, the brothers are a really strong, cohesive unit, so we're going to keep them like that for the foreseeable future," Kripke says.

A cliffhanger, huh? Should have expected as much from Kripke (the man did give us Devil's Trap after all!).

Really happy to hear that the truth will not tear the brothers apart though.

I think the cliffhanger will be Sam's wall coming down and what it does to him.

As for the deaths...well, that's anybody's guess but I figure either Lisa or Ben will be biting the dust. (Could even be both?)

Comment

Sam's wall might break, but I don't think there will be a cliffhanger for that.

Plus, the "more epic" confrontation between the boys and Eve may very well be Eve trying to release Cthulhu from Purgatory. Can't get more epic than Eve trying to release something bigger, imo. It only makes sense with the title of these two episodes(even though I'm not a fan of them brining Cthulhu unto this show).

What I'm thinking is that the "new beginning" will be the return of Adam, with being a first demon from Michael or Lucifer, or perhaps a demon/angel hybrid of sorts. I mean, to have a cliffhanger happen when we don't have word of a season seven yet points all fingers to perhaps a new baddie(although I want Eve to still be a big baddie in season seven...Eve can't finish her plan, so now she and Adam becomes the evil dynamic duo).

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                          Sam's wall might break, but I don't think there will be a cliffhanger for that.
                          There doesn't necessarily have to be a cliffhanger or something major happen when the wall does come down, but as much as they've built up the consequences of it coming down; I'll be hella-disappointed if they brush the aftermath of the wall falling 'under the rug', so to speak.

Comment

I didn't think it was possible for Supernatural not to be overshadowed by Smallville, but I am getting really excited...those two friday nights are gonna be pretty awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by SVfan26
                              There doesn't necessarily have to be a cliffhanger or something major happen when the wall does come down, but as much as they've built up the consequences of it coming down; I'll be hella-disappointed if they brush the aftermath of the wall falling 'under the rug', so to speak.
                              I doubt it'll be pushed "under the rug", but I do have a feeling that Eve ends up healing him for some reason, especially if Adam returns. We don't need two psychotic demons running around, haha. But, with Sam having to "soul search", Sam could possibly want to help "fix" Adam while Dean will want to just kill him. IF Adam does show up, I could see some brotherly tension rise.

Originally posted by HowardFilms
                              I didn't think it was possible for Supernatural not to be overshadowed by Smallville, but I am getting really excited...those two friday nights are gonna be pretty awesome.
                              Smallville never overshadows Supernatural, haha.
                              Last edited by Anno_Domini; 03-15-2011, 03:58 PM.

Comment

So Adam's going to return?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎