Collapse
No announcement yet.

#6.21 "Let It Bleed"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or, even better...just have Kripke write for both episodes, lol.

It's weird, Gamble is the showrunner now, but I still see this as being Kripke's show in the sixth season.

Comment

andrutap: Supernatural!!!
      All we dare tell you is that the final episodes of the season are dark, dark, dark. No more funny meta eps for the duration. Glad? Mad?

Comment

A hundred bucks says the finale will be centered around Sam and the wall in his mind.My gut tells me Dean will be on a mission in Season 7 to fix Sam.

Comment

Originally posted by Krypto_marcus
          andrutap: Supernatural!!!
          All we dare tell you is that the final episodes of the season are dark, dark, dark. No more funny meta eps for the duration. Glad? Mad?
          Of course the final episodes will be very dark. I don't think anyone was doubting that; it's like season five, imo...so many light-hearted, happy episodes and the last bunch were the darkest of the season.

Originally posted by Clois4eva89
          A hundred bucks says the finale will be centered around Sam and the wall in his mind.My gut tells me Dean will be on a mission in Season 7 to fix Sam.
          Well, that may be a possibility, but don't count out Mother(Eve).

So, I've been hearing that they may bring up Adam before the season ends, and I hope this isn't just a rumor as Chuck's appearance. What if Sam and Dean have to go up against Adam and Eve? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini

So, I've been hearing that they may bring up Adam before the season ends, and I hope this isn't just a rumor as Chuck's appearance. What if Sam and Dean have to go up against Adam and Eve? Lol.
            didn't think of them going up against Adam and Eve. Wouldn't surprise me they decided to make Adam evil and have them go up against a family member.

Comment

Well, I'd be pissed if I got left in hell too Not to meantion the 9th circle! If Adam were to return, he would be in agony just like Sam if there was no great wall in his mind. I guess Death could pull him out and build one the same way only for Adam this time. Or Lucifer/Michael could ride him out. Both of these ideas don't seem to plasible but who knows. I just see the wall falling or Eve revealing a diabolical plan or something along those lines for the final few episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by clark_superman
                didn't think of them going up against Adam and Eve. Wouldn't surprise me they decided to make Adam evil and have them go up against a family member.
                I could very well see Adam being brought back and as a team mate of sorts with Eve during season seven. He could very well be a first for Michael and Lucifer since he has no wall in his mind.

Originally posted by sino8r
                Well, I'd be pissed if I got left in hell too Not to meantion the 9th circle! If Adam were to return, he would be in agony just like Sam if there was no great wall in his mind. I guess Death could pull him out and build one the same way only for Adam this time. Or Lucifer/Michael could ride him out. Both of these ideas don't seem to plasible but who knows. I just see the wall falling or Eve revealing a diabolical plan or something along those lines for the final few episodes.
                I don't think the angels could ride him out out Hell. If Adam does get out of the cage and Hell altogether, I could just see him as one badass of a demon. Possibly a combination of Lilith and Azazel.

In other news, these episodes will be "The Haunter of the Dark, Part I" and "The Haunter of the Dark, Part II". Found it out via BuddyTV. They have an article on the upcoming episodes, and while most of the stuff are things we already know of, they did mention that title of episodes 21 and 22, which is akin to "All Hell Breaks Loose, Part I and II".

They are also saying Sheppard does return in episode 20, but I've been hearing it's false, so BuddyTV could just be relying on the false statements mentioned on STV.

Comment

There was an interview with Jared and Jensen on Space Channel and someone who watched it mentioned that Jared said that Cas will use some questionable methods to achieve his goals. I assume this interview will be up on Youtube sooner or later.

Comment

someone who watched it mentioned that Jared said that Cas will use some questionable methods to achieve his goals.
                    He already has. Cas himself admitted to it earlier in the season and in The Third man he basically tortured that kid to get what he wanted. So that wouldn't surprise me.

And Adam and Eve teaming up (heh)? I could see that. A brother turning against the others and teaming up with a big bad? Could be interesting.

Comment

There was an interview with Jared and Jensen on Space Channel and someone who watched it mentioned that Jared said that Cas will use some questionable methods to achieve his goals. I assume this interview will be up on Youtube sooner or later.
                      I found out on other forums the interview you're speaking of, and Jared does mention about Castiel doing more questionable methods, and mostly because of an internal struggle he has with the new power he's obtained(does he become an archangel, or is that reference just because of him now possessing Heaven's weapons?). Jared is also seen mentioning about the return of Crowley, Michael and Lucifer, but in different forms(Fergus returns from Purgatory? Michael/Lucifer actually returning in Adam?).

This season will end with a blast though.

Comment

Cool. Michael and Lucifer returning in different forms? That is very interesting. I just want the second half to start again, 'cause the rest of the season is gonna be awesome.

Comment

Bringing back Michael and Lucifer with the Purgatory and Mother storylines still around? Not sure how I feel about that.

I have been expecting the angel civil war and Purgatory plots to intertwine, but not with Michael and Lucifer involved.

Comment

Well the civil war and Purgatory may come to a head, but the talks of Castiel having an internal struggle with his new power, and then messing up before the season ends, it makes me wonder if he'll do something with Heaven's weapons that opens the cage back up(obviously he'll do it by accident), as what Raphael wanted to do from the start of the war.

Comment

Would be for Micheal/Lucifer return as a cliffhanger.

If anyone's interested.

Comment

So...I was watching "...And Then There Were None" on cwtv.com and on the side of the webpage there are tweets being shown, and I saw a tweet from Jim Beaver:

Between Sera Gamble's penultimate script & Eric Kripke's script for the season finale, SPN is going to blow minds. Didn't see this coming.
                                So...Eric Kripke will be writing the season finale, or more accurate(since the final two episodes will be the "season finale"), part two of "The Haunter of the Dark"....can anyone else say "AWESOME!"?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎