No announcement yet.

#6.21 "Let It Bleed"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #6.21 "Let It Bleed"

With the recent news of Smallville's two-hour series finale, Supernatural will now end its sixth season with a two-hour finale...kinda makes me think of season two's Supernatural finale with its two-parter.

In other CW scheduling news, Supernatural will wrap up its season with back-to-back episodes on Friday, May 20.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 03-09-2011, 08:31 PM.

Oh, damn, that's cool!

Comment

But that means that it will get bumped a week. When it could have ended 13th may, like Smallville.

Comment

Well, there are good points to it and bad points to it.

I think, if the finale were a two-parter, which immediately brought to mind "All Hell Breaks Loose", then I would not mind the two-parter finale, as a door to Purgatory definitely reminded me to the Devil's Gate saga and what not. And that doesn't exactly mean episode 21 can be two hours long, because "AHBL" were episodes 21 and 22.

The only negative, really, is I suppose some fans don't want the CW to go over another week where Smallville takes over two hours(which, I bet SV fans aren't too thrilled since the CW are just combining the last two episodes instead of making episode 22 two hours long...you can never make fans happy though; they want the finale two hours long and now they complain of HOW the two hours are used, lol).
        Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-23-2011, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Misha Collins confirmed during the Supernatural LA Con that the season finale is being written as ONE story, so it most likely will be two parts, ala "All Hell Breaks Loose". And also that Castiel will be getting himself into a lot of trouble during the finale. More trouble than rebelling against Heaven?
          Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-14-2011, 12:37 PM.

Comment

hmm interesting, one story. I just assumed were getting a 2-hour episode purely because of the smallville final the week before.

So the final will be a true 2-parter like All Hell Breaks Loose.

Comment

No clue if this will be a two-parter/one episode kind of deal like "AHBL", but episode 21 will at least be called "The Haunter of the Dark".

Comment

So it's a season finale and not series finale?

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                  So it's a season finale and not series finale?
                  98% sure that it's a season finale.

The 2% is there only because there hasn't been a confirmation of renewal by the CW, but, no news is good news as there isn't confirmation(only rumors) about any shows the CW has renewed as of February.

I'd definitely be VERY shocked if it didn't get renewed though. Dawn Hoe finally seems to recognize Supernatural's potential, the fans helped get the show to be on the cover for TV Guide and they signed up Jensen and Jared for a seventh season before the sixth season even premiered(maybe just as a premature caution, but I'm sure the writers and everyone created at least a two-year plan for this arc).

Comment

Cool, "The Haunter of the Dark" is a horror story in the Cthulhu Mythos genre.

Comment

I was optimistic about a sixth season, but I hope that they can still tell a good story for the seventh season. I wonder why the CW hasn't released any renewals yet. Only show we know about is SV, obviously because we were told it's the final season almost a year ago.

Comment

I wonder if Kripke is writing the 21st episode. It was told that Kripke would be writing at least one episode this season. It would definitely be a great episode me thinks if he were to be the writer.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
                          I was optimistic about a sixth season, but I hope that they can still tell a good story for the seventh season. I wonder why the CW hasn't released any renewals yet. Only show we know about is SV, obviously because we were told it's the final season almost a year ago.
                          my guess it's because since jauary alot of there shows have dropped to in danger levels these shows include 90210, Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill (Except 2 episodes), Hellcats (Except 1 episode) that they can't really justify renewals at this point until they see more ratings i think they should still give early renewals too TVD and SPN though

i'm also hearing episodes 21 and 22 will be written as one story and that CAS gets himself into trouble
                          My theory is it's something to do with Raphael

Comment

The last part has already been mentioned.

They're being written as one story, but I'm hoping Kripke gets part one while Gamble does part two.

Comment

Originally posted by Anno_Domini
                              The last part has already been mentioned.

They're being written as one story, but I'm hoping Kripke gets part one while Gamble does part two.
                              Better yet why not just have them write both parts together, since its one story.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎