Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The whole not trusting Clark before they knew his secret theme was just nonsense

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just finished watching Jinx. ... another season 4 episode before chloe offically knew.. and it was implied there (even though she was upset with them from the last episode) that she trusted him... and was suspicious (watch their last scene together).

Also in another episode in season 2 she comments to clark (snarky though because she was mad at him) how he seems to be the only male not effected by Desiree (lex's wife that controls men)

Also she commented in scare that he was the first one out as stated before.....

She also made a comment before about wishing she could tell him that she will always be there for him but she has a feeling she cant keep that promise..

Also in the reconning episode she notes that clarks hunches seem rather precises...

So YES she always had her suspicions in my honest option... All these examples happened before she learned his secret from Alicia. and i'm sure there are many more examples...
    that i am not remembering right now.

Also she has always trusted him when it counted.. just not with her heart since it was broken... even in the episode she was buried alived she cry'ed " it's you ... its always you" She has always known that he would come through in a pinch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Investigations
      Clark was always rushing off and letting her down, but Chloe almost always gave him the benefit of the doubt. This theme wasn't "nonsense" at all.
      it was to me but the white washing / retcon pandering of chloe is still going strong i see .

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by xrayvision
      I was pretty angry when I heard Clark & Chloe talking about how people who didn't know his secret were able to trust him at that time. I think the writers were on drugs or something. Why wouldn't they be able to trust him if they didn't suspect him of anything? I could care less what Chloe said that deep down she knew Clark was different because that's nonsense when you go back & watch the episodes before Pariah. Especially before & during her deal with Lionel when she would have done anything to find out the truth if she suspected anything.

This was really an insult to our intelligence. The only ones who wouldn't trust him before they knew his secret would definitely be Lex because he did suspect Clark was hiding secrets from him and Lana because Clark was very inconsistent with her romantically & her suspicions after the tornadoes. But Chloe or Lois definitely would have no reason not to trust him before they knew his secret.
      i agree with all of his imo. I dont know why the writers want to white wash characters and their mistakes just because the show is ending it does not change any thing imo.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by jpfort1957
      There have been several times I thought the writers were on drugs in the last 10 years. I hope they all go to rehab before they write the finale.
      to late because if that was the case most seasons of sv would not suck so bad and would have been more consistent including the last one (face palm and shakes head)
      Last edited by doodie8808; 02-21-2011, 04:20 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Poyntz

Also she has always trusted him when it counted.. just not with her heart since it was broken... even in the episode she was buried alived she cry'ed " it's you ... its always you" She has always known that he would come through in a pinch.
        I know, he always came through when it mattered, so why couldn't Chloe and especially Lana just leave him alone.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎