Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Lois put into the virtual world?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's why it seems to me, they only took the ones that were at carters funeral.

Comment

Well, some folks sound bitter that Lois was in this episode...

1) There is no way Clark would be tricked by a FAKE Lois. There was no need to take that chance.

2) They also took Green Arrow, who also has no special powers. He worked with the heroes, and Lois defended the heroes through print. They probably also knew Lois had dated several heroes in the past, and thought perhaps she would be useful to them.

3) They didn't want Lois to be left int he real world, where she had access to generals, the media, etc. They knew Lois would never let them have a moment's peace when her friends, family and lover are missing.

Enough reasons for everyone?
      QFT

Comment

She was just there because Erica is signed for 22 episodes. Lois had no reason whatsoever to be in this episode, the only thing she did was continue down her personal cheerleader for Clark crusade and look pretty.

Comment

^ Sorry but that makes no sense at all. Why wouldn't Lois be there? If she were in the real world, she'd have made alot of problems for the VRA.

No offense, but I personally am sick of hearing "it's cause ED is in 22 episodes" I say so? She had a legitimate reason to be there

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
            ^ Sorry but that makes no sense at all. Why wouldn't Lois be there? If she were in the real world, she'd have made alot of problems for the VRA.

No offense, but I personally am sick of hearing "it's cause ED is in 22 episodes" I say so? She had a legitimate reason to be there
            I'm sick of it too. Lois had a legitimate reason for being in the VR and in the episode. I listed 3 already.

Now, if we want to talk about shoehorning a character into an episode, there was a certain BLOND that was shoehorned into lots of episodes in the first 9 seasons of the show...

Comment

Someone should make a poll for this... there could be humor in that...

Comment

Really so they put Lois in but not Tess or Emil who were making just as much problems? Yeah I highly doubt it. Lois had no point in the virtual world, Chloe said straight up that the VRA were trying to control their powers and skills; were they trying to harness Lois' reporting skills?
                Just because she was at the funeral doesn't mean she should have been put into the VRWorld, they could have just kept her locked up somewhere.
                And Im also not buying that Clark would have known it wasn't really Lois, a similar thing happened to Clark in Labyrinth and he couldn't tell a fake Lana. Plus Clark was running around screaming PTSD so he clearly isn't Einstein in this episode.

Comment

Except neither Emil nor Tess were at Carters Funeral were the heroes were picked up...

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
                    Except neither Emil nor Tess were at Carters Funeral were the heroes were picked up...
                    Exactly.

Comment

Erica is signed for 22 episodes
                      That's hardly a reason.

Comment

So Lois was only in the virtual world because she just happened to be there when the real targets were? Nice clarification.

Comment

I don't know. Maybe they wanted to take away her ability to misspell words.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyanara
                            So Lois was only in the virtual world because she just happened to be there when the real targets were? Nice clarification.
                            We were, or at lest I was only pointing out that Tess and Emil weren't there to be caught so your "More trouble than Tess and Emil?" Question didn't make sense... I'm not saying I understand why Lois was in the virtual reality just saying it makes MORE sense than Tess or Emil.

Comment

Imo this episode along with atleast "Patriot" is a good example of why 22 episodes for Lois is too much. Her input to the episode could have easily been given to Clark. Would have showed some progress on the guy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                                You talk like Lois is his brain
                                *ahem* ball and chain.

in all seriousness though. lois is the only one who can read clark like book, and sort him out. she's always been the key

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎