Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why was Lois put into the virtual world?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Lois put into the virtual world?

I mean, she didn't really have anything that the VRA could exploit, aside from being used as a bargaining chip if Clark didn't cooperate. So why was she put in the matrix with the other heroes?

The VRA really screwed up by putting the blur's real girlfriend in the virtual reality with him, where she could be where he needed her. She was the one who kept trying to convince Clark that Chloe was telling the truth, and she eventually helped him realize that he could use his powers if he just believed.

Wouldn't it have made more sense for the VRA to create an avatar of Lois to keep tabs on Clark and make him doubt Chloe?
    Last edited by harryandginnyfanatic; 02-05-2011, 03:22 AM.

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
    She was the one who kept trying to convince Clark that Chloe was telling the truth, ans she eventually helped him realize that he could use his powers if he just believed. Wouldn't it have made more sense for the VRA to create an avatar of Lois to keep tabs on Clark and make him doubt Chloe.
    I don't think the VRA anticipated Chloe's involvement, so they never anticipated any of their captors having doubts about their situation because of flashbacks or because of a Chloe avatar giving them ideas. Perhaps they couldn't create an avatar of Lois that was realistic, and so had to use the real one as a way to further convince Clark that the world he was in was real and to more or less subdue him. In any case, they underestimated the situation.
    Last edited by ginevrakent; 02-05-2011, 03:25 AM.

Comment

They didn't count on the power of Chlo-Lo you mean?

Comment

I thought they could have put her in there in the hope that she would be able influence Clark to remain, and persuade him to believe that their lives were fine and that they could carry on living (in the viirtual world, even though Lois didn't know it was fake either). They didn't expect the other intervention from Chloe, who would tap in and try and change things...

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
          They didn't count on the power of Chlo-Lo you mean?
          No, I mean I don't think the VRA thought Chloe would be working with the Suicide Squad and would have infiltrated their system.

Comment

I still think even without Chloe's intervention someone would have eventually suspected that things weren't right in what they thought was the real world.

I mean, the VRA couldn't have known everything about Clark. So some details from the real world could have been left out. Like the fortress.

Comment

Because ED is signed on for 22 episodes

Comment

Originally posted by LilMo
                *ahemplotdeviceahem*

Ooh, excuse me

Comment

Originally posted by LilMo
                  dingdingding

Comment

The VRA knew that if they could control Lois they could Control Clark. Its all about Control.

Comment

Probably because of her loyalty to the Blur.

Comment

Originally posted by KneelBeforeSmallville
                        The VRA knew that if they could control Lois they could Control Clark. Its all about Control.
                        You talk like Lois is his brain

Comment

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
                          You talk like Lois is his brain
                          She is. Just like every other chick on SV. She now has the reigns to his balls.

Comment

Beacause they thought Clark may see through an imaginary Lois as not being real. They knew interaction between the two was inevitable.

Comment

And thats it, in a nutshell.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍