No announcement yet.

Where did Bart goto?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where did Bart goto?

Where was Bart, he was at Hawkman's funeral, he got knocked out like the rest. Did they leave him in the virtual world? LOL

Not just Bart, but I recall Aquaman, Cyborg, Zatanna, and Stargirl being at the funeral as well...

Comment

Originally posted by VilleFan
      Not just Bart, but I recall Aquaman, Cyborg, Zatanna, and Stargirl being at the funeral as well...
      Yeah, that didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, either. I think that even Martian Manhunter was shown to be there in the background. I suppose that they must have been carted off to another facility and she just... freed them separately? Or they went to retrieve their friends after they, themselves were rescued? Good point... That is a pretty large plot hole to have to leap over...

Comment

Damon Lindelof of LOST said it best: Absolutely. I assume that as a physicist, you say, “Force equals mass times acceleration,” and you can explain why. But when you spend time with a 3-year-old, you quickly find out that one question just begets another—there’s a “why” in the wake of every “why”—and the only way to end the conversation is to say, “Oh look, a Chuck E. Cheese!” The show is doing its best to say, “Oh look, Chuck E. Cheese!”

Comment

yes the others were knocked out. But since the actors where not free we didnt get to see them. But when chloe was going back in to get clark she did mention she was going for the rest. So between then and clark getting freed. The others probably got freed and went off on own.

Comment

I think they did get all of the rest out Clark and lois were just the last. I always had this feeling Bart was fast enough to get a way tho..who knows

Comment

Didn't Chloe say something about there being 5 to go after she got Ollie out? We only saw 3 more though. I think Black Canary mentioned AC, so it looks like there's one person who got rescued that we don't know who it was.

Comment

she said 1 down and 5 to go.. but that doesnt add up either.. MM , zantana, bart,cyborg all should of been there too thats more then 6 people

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

oh and stargirl and aquaman;.. there should of been more then 6 too rescue lol
                Last edited by Poyntz; 02-06-2011, 12:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The true reason is that the actors of missing characters weren't avaible for acting in this ep, even in Icarus these characters was played by another actors (their faces were in shadows or they stand with their backs to the camera) The nonseanse thing about this is why chloe mentioned that she saved 1 and 5 others she has to save in 20 minutes, that really doesn't make a sense and I think, that is is just a mistake of writers..

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎