Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duplicate Chloes Should've Been a Surefire Way to Convince Clark It Was Real

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate Chloes Should've Been a Surefire Way to Convince Clark It Was Real

I feel like there was a Chloe for every episode that she missed. But honestly, apart from a Matrix shoutout what was the point of Chloe multiplying on the roof of the DP? She was trying to convince Clark that he wanted to stay in that world and that it was real. Did she really think that showing him how the impossible was suddenly possible was going to be a great way to hold him there? It's not like she made any move to attack them or stop them or contain them. They all just formed a circle and then fell down when he took off.

Seriously, I was like Clark do you even need to consider this for a second that this all isn't real now that there are tons of Chloe's running around.

Comment

Total rip off of Agent Smith.

Personally, I prefer Hugo Weaving.

Comment

Yea, at least he was a threat.

Comment

Could of been worse.

Could of been multiple Lanas.
          Clark would of never had a chance.

Comment

Lol, Clark would have stayed there forever.

Comment

Duplicate Chloes Should've Been a Surefire Way to Convince Clark It Was Real

So this goon at the computer is trying to convince Clark that the whole Matrix world is real. So using the form of his nearly life-long friend, he has the avatar call him by his last night, insult him about how stupid he is that he'll never figure out the world is fake, and then, just in case he didn't already fully believe he was in BS-land, multiple Chloes started coming out of the woodwork like Agent Smiths were on clearance.

How was any of that supposed to reinforce Clark's willingness to believe he was in anything close to the real world?

Comment

^Yeah, that part didn't really make sense to me. I thought for sure the imposter would at least try to convince Clark that she's really Chloe

Comment

Bad guys are dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                    They all just formed a circle and then fell down when he took off.
                    That was the reason... for visual aesthetic

Comment

Maybe he thought Clark was already convinced it was a virtual world and was just trying to do anything he could to slow Clark down long enough for the portal to close.

Comment

remember kryptonians are thick headed

Comment

It was the Matrix all around. It's what I was thinking the whole episode; especially during the multiples scene.

Comment

Originally posted by MrT
                            Could of been worse.

Could of been multiple Lanas.
                            Clark would of never had a chance.
                            I thought the same thing
                            My worst nightmare come to life

Comment

The bad guy didn't need to convince Clark this was the real world. All he had to do was put some doubt into his mind. The slightest hesitation on his part, and Clark's escape plan ends with him going splat all over the floor. It was mind screw, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎