0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
  • 1 - backside of your worst nightmare

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Liked it? Hated it? What did you think of 'Like a Virgin'?

Discuss

Best line EVER!!!

"Comic Con"

Best awkward moment? Cas wanting to hug Sam....

Dean trying to blow up the rock...priceless!

I really enjoyed this episode....

This episode was awesome in every way. I loved the scenes with Sam waking up & all the questions about what he did over the last 1.5 years. The acting truly portrayed how fragile his current state is. I loved the Impala chat & classic rock, which we haven't had for a long time. I loved the humor with the sword & that stone and that cheesy music that played when Dean tried to pull it. The professor's reaction to Bobby ("kick him in the jewels") was also hilarious as was her & Dean's reaction to the broken sword after the explosives went off. And the ending was purely awesome and is setting up a very interesting scenario. The dialog of the episode was really great.

This one definitely deserves a 10/10.

Love Love Love the return of Sam!
    Only problem, I hate that Cas telling Sam what went on was done offscreen, and that Cas was the one to tell him at all. But I'm glad it didn't seem to make him go biserk on Dean.
    Cas trying to hug Sam was so funny though.

Sam- "Look, I would hug you..." Cas- "But it would be awkward?"

And Dean looking all proud when Sam was acting all compassionate to the victims family and nerdy with the dragon stuff was so cute. <3

Mother? Hmm.. Not sure what to think about this new villain.
    Last edited by LuthorKent90; 02-04-2011 at 07:35 PM.

definately a 10....could not stop laughing at the sword pulling part, just downloaded the episode so i could watch that part again :P music in the background did the trick heh

Just got home in time to watch the last ten minutes of this episode, so, can't really say what I think so far, but....was the mother at the end Echidna?

I don't know if they would introduce Greek mythology into the show. But if they would, that would make sense. It definitely seems to be Kripke's version of Echidna.

Well, Echidna may make some sense, but this new villain makes A LOT of sense to be portrayed in this episode with a lot of stuff about the Middle Ages and what not...

taken from wikipedia:

The word nature comes from the Latin word, natura, meaning birth or character (see nature (innate)). In English its first recorded use, in the sense of the entirety of the phenomena of the world, was very late in history in 1662; however natura, and the personification of Mother Nature, was widely popular in the Middle Ages and as a concept seated between the properly divine and the human
    More or less, it seems that the Winchesters will just be facing Mother Nature.

10, So glad to have them back together!

Sooo many good lines Mention of the Neverending Story and Lord of the Rings, YES HAHA
    Last edited by Lexgirl33; 02-05-2011 at 07:50 AM.

I'm not sold that 'mother' is mother nature or anything like that but there is plenty of mythos so I'm sure we'll get a special Kripke blend

I enjoyed this episode. I guess I didn't really realize how much I enjoyed how Sammy used to be, with the puppy eyes that can get into any door, with his questioning Dean's stealing the diary then reading it, and the concern and thinking things out. Awww group hug haha

Quote Originally Posted by Ginx View Post
    with the puppy eyes that can get into any door
    That's almost exactly what Meg said when she possessed Sam in Born Under a Bad Sign.

Settling In
    Boy was the reveal of the villainess ever a let-down (although the hole to Purgatory was one of the better special effects they’ve done). That actress better show some serious charisma later on; there are lots of older actresses with much more gravitas that would work so much better as “the mother of all monsters.”

The best part of the episode was the return of the brothers' interaction.

"Do you think Batman tried to rape her?"

I wish they would have put some effort into the dragons though. An average Joe with glowing hands? Really?

Hopefully the next time the Mother appears, she will look more threatening than a virgin vessel.

I actually agree with you on some parts there, Dexter. Hope that the mother will be up to her "name". I'm looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginx View Post
    I'm not sold that 'mother' is mother nature or anything like that but there is plenty of mythos so I'm sure we'll get a special Kripke blend

I enjoyed this episode. I guess I didn't really realize how much I enjoyed how Sammy used to be, with the puppy eyes that can get into any door, with his questioning Dean's stealing the diary then reading it, and the concern and thinking things out. Awww group hug haha
    I agree and mother nature sounds so... not scary. And definitely not scary enough to top Luci goosey.
    But I'm not even worried about the main villain they have to defeat this season. The boys are back, they're not fighting and theres plenty of hugs and smiles. And the occasional hilarious grumpy-lovable appearance of Bobby.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast