No announcement yet.

Chlo-Lo Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
    Chloe and I been on shaking grounds since season 8 and in Season 9 I straight up didn't like her. But since she left the show I found myself missing her, a bit.

When Lois was giving her little speech to Clark about Chloe, I couldn't hep but smile. I may be in the minority but I though this episode ignited back the love I had for Chloe I thought died a long time ago.

In fact this episode even made me Love Chollie a bit
    OMG, I am thrilled to hear, I loved everything Lois said about her...... I totally am thrilled Chlo-Lo is back.

Comment

I love Chlo-Lo! They are the best onscreen cousin pairings of any shows I've ever watched!!! These two brought an even more genuine smile to my face! Their communications, their encouragements to one another... Yup, Chlo-Lo is back!

Comment

I totally agree with you here. Chloe and I haven't been on good terms either, but I've grown to like her character again. And I was totally surprised that I enjoyed Chlollie tonight since I don't usually ship them. Surprising episode tonight to say the least lol!

Comment

Dude, I didn't realize how much I've missed Chloe till tonight!! I *heart* her so much in this episode!!

Comment

Originally posted by kg1507
            i totally agree with you here. Chloe and i haven't been on good terms either, but i've grown to like her character again. And i was totally surprised that i enjoyed chlollie tonight since i don't usually ship them. Surprising episode tonight to say the least lol!
            ita

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
              Chloe and I been on shaking grounds since season 8 and in Season 9 I straight up didn't like her. But since she left the show I found myself missing her, a bit.

When Lois was giving her little speech to Clark about Chloe, I couldn't hep but smile. I may be in the minority but I though this episode ignited back the love I had for Chloe I thought died a long time ago.

In fact this episode even made me Love Chollie a bit
              That is so awesome! I'm so glad to hear this, including the bolded. I really loved that scene between Clark and Lois when they talked about Clark's relationship with Chloe. It was very well written and very well acted by Tom and Erica.

Comment

I've always adored the cousins relationship between Chloe and Lois. Lois speech made me smile, no doubt.

Comment

I agree completely. And I've NEVER been a big fan of Chlollie.(however you say it )

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                    I agree completely. And I've NEVER been a big fan of Chlollie.(however you say it )
                    You got it right!

Comment

Originally posted by Alexandra1989
                      You got it right!
                      YAY It's all them L's

Comment

It was pretty cathartic. One of my favorites scenes EVER. Thank you, Lois.

Comment

It was fine. Lois knew it wasn't chloe, hence the conversation she had with her earlier. She was actually helping chloe and clark out.

Comment

Originally posted by MsNJS
                            Basically! It's what I've been wanting to do for a while.
                            Me too!!!

Originally posted by bennyjr123
                            Lois treated the avatar for what it was at that moment. Any other guard who would try to get in their way. When have we ever known Lois to hold back a punch?
                            Originally posted by tbird4u
                            It was fine. Lois knew it wasn't chloe, hence the conversation she had with her earlier. She was actually helping chloe and clark out.
                            Exactly.

Comment

I loved that Lois could immediately tell that it wasn't the real Chloe. I thought the punch was awesome because she was punching the bad guy. Great Chlo-Lo scenes tonight!

Comment

Lois was just all sorts of awesome tonight, how she believed in Chloe, defended Chloe against Canary, supported Clark......fabulous and so good to see the Chlo-lo back

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎