Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chlo-Lo Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked the scene. It shows that Lois knows Chloe.

And if she wasn't going to get out of her face then I guess she had to make her.

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
      I liked the scene. It shows that Lois knows Chloe.

And if she wasn't going to get out of her face then I guess she had to make her.
      exactly...

Comment

Chlo-Lo Scenes

Well, after it's been quite a few months, our two cousin pairing, Chloe and Lois, just actually brought Chlo-Lo back together... But with excellent performances between the two. Amazing correspondence, positive encouragements, being able tap some senses into Clark and Oliver...

I misses the greatness of Chlo-Lo, and this episode, made it all the merrier for me!

Comment

I don't see a problem at all.

Lois knew it wasn't her cousin.

She wanted Clark to know he could trust the REAL Chloe.

She hit the fake Chloe.

WHY would ANYONE have a problem with that?

Comment

I LOVED chlo-lo in this episode...

Comment

I really liked that scene. Lois knew it wasn't Chloe, so what better way than to punch her out. I know they are cousins, but they know each other so well, they're practically sisters.

Comment

I love Clo, but it was awesome and funny! And it wasn't the real Chloe.
                Last edited by Simba_Muffy; 02-05-2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

yes it was necessary and hilarious

Comment

Lois treated the avatar for what it was at that moment. Any other guard who would try to get in their way. When have we ever known Lois to hold back a punch?

Comment

It was amazing to see these two actually be the cousins they have been for so long! Knowing that the other one is usually there to back each other up! These girls rule!!

Comment

I loved how Lois defended Chloe throughout the episode. I loved their last scene together. They really are like sisters

Comment

Originally posted by Celestx88
                          I loved how Lois defended Chloe throughout the episode. I loved their last scene together. They really are like sisters
                          I totally agree with you there Celestx88! When one cousin falls down, the other cousin picks them right back up again!!! Blissful Chlo-Lo times again for me!

Comment

Lois made me love Chloe again

Chloe and I been on shaking grounds since season 8 and in Season 9 I straight up didn't like her. But since she left the show I found myself missing her, a bit.

When Lois was giving her little speech to Clark about Chloe, I couldn't hep but smile. I may be in the minority but I though this episode ignited back the love I had for Chloe I thought died a long time ago.

In fact this episode even made me Love Chollie a bit

Comment

I like how Lois never doubted Chloe, and also saw through the fake Chloe right away.

Comment

I thought their interaction was really good. I especially loved Chloe's smile when Lois asked her to be her MOH.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎