No announcement yet.

Chlo-Lo Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uncaged
    Was that really necessary? I mean fake Chloe never raised a finger to touch any of them. Even in her fight with Canary she just blocked everything rather than attacked, right? I wasn't even a fan of the way they had Lois think about it before she hit Chloe. And I'm not usually one to run to Chloe's defense, but that just felt like it was there just to be there.
    Originally posted by uncaged
    maybe it's just me then.
    It's not just you.

Although, I would LOVE for Lois to actually have it out with Chloe in the real world... for a lot of reasons, not relevant here.

When I saw this scene, my first thought was:

Well, this will give the people who hate Chloe something to put in there fan videos

That was really the only thought I had about it... because it had Nothing to do with anything and was Totally unnecessary for Lois to do. We saw Chloe again on the roof, so it was not like the hit knocked "Chloe" out of the VW. It was POINTLESS.

Comment

Originally posted by luckycloisfan
      It's not just you.

Although, I would LOVE for Lois to actually have it out with Chloe in the real world... for a lot of reasons, not relevant here.

When I saw this scene, my first thought was:

Well, this will give the people who hate Chloe something to put in there fan videos

That was really the only thought I had about it... because it had Nothing to do with anything and was Totally unnecessary for Lois to do. We saw Chloe again on the roof, so it was not like the hit knocked "Chloe" out of the VW. It was POINTLESS.
      There is also that awesome karate flip kick from "Devoted". Nah, maybe she just felt like giving a bit back for when she chloroformed her.

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎