No announcement yet.

Chlo-Lo Scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chlo-Lo Scenes

Was that really necessary? I mean fake Chloe never raised a finger to touch any of them. Even in her fight with Canary she just blocked everything rather than attacked, right? I wasn't even a fan of the way they had Lois think about it before she hit Chloe. And I'm not usually one to run to Chloe's defense, but that just felt like it was there just to be there.

It was a someone else using Chloe's avatar. I thought it was awesome.

Comment

I for one loved that part. Wish there had been more. I love it when Lois takes the gloves off.

Comment

I thought it was the most awesome part of this ep
        Not that I'm a Chloe-hater. It was just so Lois!

Comment

As one of the biggest chloe fans there is, I actually took it as Lois standing up for Chloe...In fact Lois was one of Chloe's biggest supporters this episode...

Comment

I took it as Lois knowing that someone took over Chloe's avatar. She was basically sending the person who took over the avatar a message. She wasn't going to fall for that BS. Remember she does "happy" and "mad" and "I am coming after you *****."

Comment

maybe it's just me then.

Comment

Originally posted by amidaladaae
                I thought it was the most awesome part of this ep
                Basically! It's what I've been wanting to do for a while.

Comment

Lois knew the Real Deal Avatar Chloe, from the Real Bad Avatar Chloe, so in a way, this "punch" was actually to just help protect her. More like a good punch to get us to where we need to be, more frankly.

Comment

Lois is no stranger to fighting and she knew it wasn't the real Chloe. Seemed pretty in character.

Comment

Originally posted by LucyLaneClarkKent4vr
                      Lois knew the Real Deal Avatar Chloe, from the Real Bad Avatar Chloe, so in a way, this "punch" was actually to just help protect her. More like a good punch to get us to where we need to be, more frankly.
                      Yup,

I'm a HUGE fan of Chloe, and I believe it was justified. It wasn't her. She needed to prove to Clark that he could trust the "Real" Chloe.

Comment

I can imagine people using that scene for there avatar in the future. lol

Comment

With her amazing ability to read any person she comes across, Lois should be dawning a cape any episode now!

In all seriousness, it was very characteristic of Lois - Go with your gut instinct. I love it when she throws a good punch

Comment

Originally posted by uncaged
                            Was that really necessary? I mean fake Chloe never raised a finger to touch any of them. Even in her fight with Canary she just blocked everything rather than attacked, right? I wasn't even a fan of the way they had Lois think about it before she hit Chloe. And I'm not usually one to run to Chloe's defense, but that just felt like it was there just to be there.
                            Did you miss a part of the episode? Chloe was the one in the fight with Canary, the one Lois hit was the VRA guy. She was standing up for Chloe saying she knew it wasn't Chloe and trying to save herself and Clark. That was great Chlo-lo for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlarkfan_phantom
                              Yup,

I'm a HUGE fan of Chloe, and I believe it was justified. It wasn't her. She needed to prove to Clark that he could trust the "Real" Chloe.
                              Chloe is Lois' cousin, for crying out loud! Lois wouldn't ever dare to put a harmful finger or hand on Chloe! Chloe is the closest thing as family Lois has around her. *Father General Sam Lane is out doing his general duties, Lucy Lane is who knows where*...

So no, Lois wouldn't hurt her at all. This punch was just put things back into squared position Good job, cousins!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎