Why is this show obsessed with Chick Fights

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Connor_Kent
    No, I meant the one in Salvation.
    I hardly remember that fight except for the ending with the blue-k blade.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

I liked Black Canary tonight too except for how she like Clark also turned a blind eye to Chloe's activities with Rick Flagg after being right about not being able to trust her but for different reasons (Chloe's alliance with Flagg).
    Last edited by xrayvision; 02-05-2011, 09:29 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by amidaladaae
      I've always said this: the best fight choreography goes to the female cast members!!
      it's true, the best fights are with women.
      Chloe xtess
      tess X lois
      dinah X chloe...

Comment

It's about balance. Women get Ollie's chest, while us guys get chick fights.

Comment

And what is wrong with the so called "chick fights"

they are human beings too, they can fight amongst each other.

i dont hear anyone complaining about "dude fights"

Comment

The dudes actually fight lol isnt it one shot and your dead Green Arrow mainly shoots people and clark well he barely fights at all isnt he usally getting destroyed by someone. Seems like weve seen lois fight more then clark.

Comment

^ clark not fighting enough and not getting many fight scenes, should be the problem, and that has nothing to do with "chick fights"

Comment

The problem with Clark fights is that if you don't have Kryptonite interfering they all should look like the one against the chick with the whips who tried to hang Tess.

whoosh, boom, over

Comment

For a second I thought this thread said Clark fights and I was like where?!

Comment

Originally posted by BlueRanger
                    ^ clark not fighting enough and not getting many fight scenes, should be the problem, and that has nothing to do with "chick fights"

Well I did say seems like lois fights more then clark so it relates to chick fights lol.

And why does every chick on the show a good fighter, shoudnt they have one who dosnt know how to fight. Would of been cool to show them taking some martial arts.

Comment

Originally posted by Keyser Soze
                      It's about balance. Women get Ollie's chest, while us guys get chick fights.
                      In the interest of true balance and equality, then we should also get equal screen time for guys fighting....and bare chick chests. Don't want things to be unequal....

Comment

I think throughout cinema girl fights are done better. Choreographer pay more attention to the style and visuals of a chick fight; it;s more creative.

Comment

Originally posted by trekkie
                          Well I did say seems like lois fights more then clark so it relates to chick fights lol.

And why does every chick on the show a good fighter, shoudnt they have one who dosnt know how to fight. Would of been cool to show them taking some martial arts.
                          We've already seen that with Lana. And Lex taught her how to defend herself. Maybe alittle TOO well.

Comment

Originally posted by zodismygod
                            This episode was ok in my mind, but why is this show obsessed with chick fights? Every episode has some chicks duking it out with each other. Kinda lame
                            Ask the CW.

Comment

I don't mind the chick fights, but it's rough that Clark doesn't seem to fight anyone anymore...his only battles are inner ones. Hey, I can do that!
                              Yeah, well god only knows, he sorely in need of those inner batles and victories!

Comment

Originally posted by zodismygod
                                This episode was ok in my mind, but why is this show obsessed with chick fights? Every episode has some chicks duking it out with each other. Kinda lame
                                I guess you missed the CW "Kick-ass women" panel at the TCA last month... No guys allowed; only kick-ass girls. Pretty much like this show.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎