No announcement yet.

Why is this show obsessed with Chick Fights

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is this show obsessed with Chick Fights

This episode was ok in my mind, but why is this show obsessed with chick fights? Every episode has some chicks duking it out with each other. Kinda lame

I've always said this: the best fight choreography goes to the female cast members!!

Comment

Because everybody loves a cat fight! I loved watching Chloe kick Dinah's ass!

Comment

LOL, I wouldn't call them OBSESSED with them, but... when they do a chick fight, they do it RIGHT! It's exciting, VERY well-choreographed (as Lauren pointed out), and just highly entertaining! The Chloe vs. Dinah fight was WAY cool. I loved it when Chloe stopped the blade when it was just a couple of inches away from her face. EPIC!!!

Comment

I'm all for female empowerment, but it's really obvious on this show when all the girls get these choreographed fights and the guys always get tied up or just stand around and do nothing. I know Clark doesn't have a whole lot of opportunities to fight the way Lois does, but I feel like he doesn't get to have that many action scenes. The last time I was impressed with one of his fight scenes was in Salvation and before that I think maybe Rabid and then Savior. At least those are the ones that stick out in my mind. As for Ollie, I'm just glad that once he put his suit on he ended the episode on his feet and not tied up.

Comment

Smallville needs a lot of fight sequences, and chick fights don't take a huge chunk off their budget. We should have Clark lose his powers more often and have fights like the one with CB's Zod.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
              LOL, I wouldn't call them OBSESSED with them, but... when they do a chick fight, they do it RIGHT! It's exciting, VERY well-choreographed (as Lauren pointed out), and just highly entertaining! The Chloe vs. Dinah fight was WAY cool. I loved it when Chloe stopped the blade when it was just a couple of inches away from her face. EPIC!!!

I totally agree!!! This was a very cool scene!! And Chloe stopping the blade was very awesome...

Comment

I don't mind the chick fights, but it's rough that Clark doesn't seem to fight anyone anymore...his only battles are inner ones. Hey, I can do that!

Comment

Maybe because Chick Fights are Awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
                    I totally agree!!! This was a very cool scene!! And Chloe stopping the blade was very awesome...
                    Yeah!!! Not to mention her running up the side of the wall and flipping over Dinah's head. That was SWEET! Chloe was a TOTAL rockstar in this ENTIRE episode!

Comment

Well if they need more fights then maybe GA could win a few of his. I'm sure JH wouldn't mind looking like a hero more often

Comment

one of the best fights in smallville was in savior when lois and that chick fighting on the train man i loved that.

Comment

Originally posted by Aries83
                          Because everybody loves a cat fight! I loved watching Chloe kick Dinah's ass!

Isn't this the first time Chloe won a fight ?

Besides the men fighting are boring. Remember GA vs Lex?

Comment

haha ya there sure has been alot of girl on girl fights. But sometimes they have been pretty cool.

Comment

The chick fights are all better than the horrible Clark/Doomsday "fight."

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎