No announcement yet.

So now Rick Flagg is a stooge of Chloe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So now Rick Flagg is a stooge of Chloe

It's truly ridiculous how everyone, even Rick Flagg now, is a pawn of Chloe's. In S5-7 it was Clark, then it was Jimmy, then Davis, now Oliver & Flagg. Give me a break.

Are you honestly suprised?

Comment

Originally posted by ~*Lois & Clark Fan*~
      Are you honestly suprised?
      Not really. But one could always hope.

Comment

I'm really going to be pissed if Clark finds out that Chloe was working with Flagg & just blows it off. That would mean that he believes in the ends justifying the means, which is everything he's against.

Comment

Originally posted by xrayvision
          It's truly ridiculous how everyone, even Rick Flagg now, is a pawn of Chloe's. In S5-7 it was Clark, then it was Jimmy, then Davis, now Oliver & Flagg. Give me a break.

I know, I know. Why are they so intent to make Chloe some kind of a big time superhero?

Comment

I know. She's good but she's not that good

Comment

I'm been getting so tired that they have Chloe competing against Superman.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Chloe blackmail's Flagg into becoming the leader of the SS.
              Yeah right.
              Last edited by MrT; 02-04-2011, 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Um... Rick Flag?

This whole season, they have been saying how they cant turn into the criminals that the government makes them out to be. I'm not against violence. Hell, I think that there should be 110% more violence in a show about Superman! But it sorta bothered me when rick flag and dead eye started mowing down government agents. I know that the agents are bad and all, but seeing clark ally himself with men who kill kinda leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

I'm fine with Rick killing. I'm actually really happy that things are getting serious (none of that knock-out nonesence). I am not fine with clark and gang allowing him to.

Comment

Seriously, that's just too over the top for me too. Seeing as she's still the one that has to be rescued/protected in the field I'm just left rolling my eyes.

Comment

So Clark is OK with Chloe siding with Flagg (not to mention after what Warp did by blowing up the anti-Blur headquarters). I'm sure he found out about the guys that Flagg & Deadshot gunned down & killed. He's OK with that too. This is nothing but an assassination of Clark's character just so he could bow down to the altar of Chloe.

Comment

This part of the episode actually made me laugh out loud..

KNEEL BEFORE CHLOE SULLIVAN

... 'Nuff said.

Comment

I find it kinda funny that the actor who plays Rick Flagg also played the guy who helped Lana in her "to a super hero" arc. And is now has a pivotal role in Chloe's last "hero" arc.
                        While some of this was a little far fetched, well a lot far fetched I enjoy seeing Chloe back in any capacity.

Comment

Well, what do you want him to do? I doubt Chloe would let him turn them over to the police or the government.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheikkra
                            This part of the episode actually made me laugh out loud..

KNEEL BEFORE CHLOE SULLIVAN
                            lol

Comment

LMAO. I found that hilarious as well the actor who plays Rick trained Lana for her kung-fu stuff and he's a part of Chloe's crew.

Ahh Rick Flagg was dumbed down in this episode...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎