No announcement yet.

Chlollie scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yotb
    K4J, it was sth like this, that you want to make?

Woah, that's a huge leap of faith...and of love!
    Last edited by Sugar; 02-06-2011, 12:48 PM.

Comment

• Loved:

-The 'trust' theme, in which his for her was without hesitation.
      -The Green Arrow save
      -Oliver's first two actions when he returns - have a glass of whiskey, and stare at pic of Chloe

Hated:

-That Chloe's reunion with Clark was more enthusiastic... on first sight 'I really missed you *hug*... ummm, don't think soooooo
      -The excuse for not having contacted him... I thought there was going to be a much more definitive reason...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
        Loved:

-The Green Arrow save
        -Oliver's first two actions when he returns - have a glass of whiskey, and stare at pic of Chloe

Hated:

-That Chloe's reunion with Clark was more enthusiastic... on first sight 'I really missed you *hug*... ummm, don't think soooooo
        -The excuse for not having contacted him... I thought there was going to be a much more definitive reason...
        In Agreement about the Loved!

I agree about Chloe being more enthusiastic about Clark, I mean I'm glad she was happy to see him too, but it was a little odd..

I'm glad TPTB at least tried to touch base with why she didn't contact him a little. Hopefully we get more of an understanding later. But I'm not too sure..Hopefully??

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar
          Woah, that's a huge leap of faith...and of love!
          I didn't think they were holding hands when the leaped of but they were. Awesome! This gif proves it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexandra1989
            I didn't think they were holding hands when the leaped of but they were. Awesome! This gif proves it.
            I was right

Comment

• Originally posted by Hopefulsuicide
              Loved:

-The Green Arrow save

Hated:

At first, I was a bit upset she was more enthusiastic with Clark than she was with Ollie. However, after pondering it over some more, I can understand the way she left hit Ollie much, much harder and more direct than Clark. Due to this, she had to approach him a lot more slowly and carefully (though, slow was not in her vocab once he was out of the pod).

I got the reason for her failing to not contact Ollie. She couldn't trust herself to do what she had to do if she had looked him in the eyes or felt his breath. She was warned to stay away, I think that's recalling the helmet telling her love is dangerous. Her love for Ollie could have caused her and the rest of them to "meet their doom" so to speak.

Comment

• hi there!

i enjoyed their scenes very much
                i was afraid we would have not many long scenes with them and the return of Chloe but like she said a long time ago... "WOW! WOW!"

the matrix Chloe was great, Oliver who trust her with his life, GA who saved Chloe, even the Suicide Squad who help him to save her , oh and the jump!! Fantastic!!

and i love the beginning of their scene together when Ollie didnt believe she was real.

their last scene : i LOVED it!!! really their eyes.. it was so intense.. u can see the tears
                but (sorry i make a 'but') i was a bit disappointed with their kisses...
                Well dont get me wrong i love when they kiss but it just AM and JH are very good to make chemistry between our favorite characters but well i just cant stop myself to ask 'dont they just kiss the corners of each others mouth' in any kiss scenes of this episode??????' (i know i m weird to just ask myself this ! lol) what do u all think?????

anyway i enjoyed this episode so so much!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AChloeChick
                  At first, I was a bit upset she was more enthusiastic with Clark than she was with Ollie. However, after pondering it over some more, I can understand the way she left hit Ollie much, much harder and more direct than Clark. Due to this, she had to approach him a lot more slowly and carefully (though, slow was not in her vocab once he was out of the pod).

I got the reason for her failing to not contact Ollie. She couldn't trust herself to do what she had to do if she had looked him in the eyes or felt his breath. She was warned to stay away, I think that's recalling the helmet telling her love is dangerous. Her love for Ollie could have caused her and the rest of them to "meet their doom" so to speak.
                  Nice take ACC, thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Supagirl
                    I was right
                    I'm eating crow as I type this.

Never bet against a vidder.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Chloe's reaction to seeing Clark vs. Oliver didn't really bother me. I didn't even think about it until I saw a few people mention it here on the boards. I loved all their scenes in the hospital. Maybe that's why.

I think maybe perhaps they wanted to save Chloe's reaction to seeing Oliver to the real world versus simulated world so it came later (after her seeing Clark). I would say she seemed pretty happy to see him once he was out of the pod. She practically pounced him.
                    Last edited by Alexandra1989; 02-06-2011, 06:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Originally posted by hellinean
                      i enjoyed their scenes very much
                      i was afraid we would have not many long scenes with them and the return of Chloe but like she said a long time ago... "WOW! WOW!"

the matrix Chloe was great, Oliver who trust her with his life, GA who saved Chloe, even the Suicide Squad who help him to save her , oh and the jump!! Fantastic!!

and i love the beginning of their scene together when Ollie didnt believe she was real.

their last scene : i LOVED it!!! really their eyes.. it was so intense.. u can see the tears
                      but (sorry i make a 'but') i was a bit disappointed with their kisses...
                      Well dont get me wrong i love when they kiss but it just AM and JH are very good to make chemistry between our favorite characters but well i just cant stop myself to ask 'dont they just kiss the corners of each others mouth' in any kiss scenes of this episode??????' (i know i m weird to just ask myself this ! lol) what do u all think?????

anyway i enjoyed this episode so so much!!!!
                      I too wish the kisses were longer (with better lighting and not so far away). Hopefully before she has to [SPOILER]go wherever for whatever reason[/SPOILER] we'll get at least one of those.

About "how" they kiss, it's hard to tell in this epi due to the way they were filmed, but I think it's more than just kissing the corner of each other's mouths. I mean . . . in the flashback Ollie's tongue was very noticeable.

I'm just sayin'!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexandra1989
                        I'm eating crow as I type this.

Never bet against a vidder.

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

Chloe's reaction to seeing Clark vs. Oliver didn't really bother me. I didn't even think about it until I saw a few people mention it here on the boards. I loved all their scenes in the hospital. Maybe that's why.

I think maybe perhaps they wanted to save Chloe's reaction to seeing Oliver to the real world versus simulated world so it came later (after her seeing Clark). I would say she seemed pretty happy to see him once he was out of the pod. She practically pounced him.

Comment

• ^^^She did kind of pounce, didn't she?

I guess it's a good thing Rick Flagg and Deadshot were there or Chloe may never have gotten the others out!

Comment

• Originally posted by AChloeChick
                            I too wish the kisses were longer (with better lighting and not so far away). Hopefully before she has to [SPOILER]go wherever for whatever reason[/SPOILER] we'll get at least one of those.

About "how" they kiss, it's hard to tell in this epi due to the way they were filmed, but I think it's more than just kissing the corner of each other's mouths. I mean . . . in the flashback Ollie's tongue was very noticeable.

I'm just sayin'!

And I NEVER will forget that *___________________________________________*

Originally posted by kneel4justice

Watching this just made me remind this:

By. Stacy. SO cute.

Comment

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE that moment. I know seems silly, but I just love it. THE LOOK, THE VOICE, THE HEART.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎