Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superspider02
    i serious doubt loyal fans would skip out watching.
    Well I read a few posts on the boards in the past few days of diehard fans claiming to not watch the show just this week to show the CW how stupid they were...

Comment

i serious doubt they didnt watch it. really if you are a loyal fan you would be there through the good and the bad. Sure i was pissed about the delay. But it was nothing we fans really couldnt do. And it was only one more week.

Comment

I hope its higher than this but I'm going to guess around 2.4 mil- 2.6 mil because the lost of hype, all the confusion, and like Ryan said anger of some fans not watching tonight episode as punishment to CW. (saw the same thing on different boards of fans saying they would do this)

Comment

even if a fan is pissed it would be stupid to just miss the show cause of t he whole bs delay business. That isnt really a fan then. If they cant get over a little thing like that.

Comment

Hopefully 2.7.

Comment

2.52 million.

Comment

2.60 mil.

Comment

Maybe It could be higher than anyone is expecting because a major character returned (Chloe) and the fact that a lot of people is trapped in their houses because of the snow and the cold weather, maybe we can be surprised!
                  So I will say 3.1 millon (I like to be very optimistic).

Comment

Originally posted by jaksfreak91
                    Maybe It could be higher than anyone is expecting because a major character returned (Chloe) and the fact that a lot of people is trapped in their houses because of the snow and the cold weather, maybe we can be surprised!
                    So I will say 3.1 millon (I like to be very optimistic).
                    I like your optimism, so I hope it's 3.1million, too! Yet, I wouldn't be surprised if last week's debacle hurts the show a bit... so average numbers would be acceptable ... something like 2.5mil. Whatever the outcome truly is, I am confident the show got better ratings than the Vampire Diaries repeat received last week.

Comment

Comment

I think it is going to be about 2.15.

Comment

i do hope we score in the 2.5+ level cant wait rating should be up within the next 40mins.

Comment

I say 2.3

Comment

sure it could be low, but for all we know it could be high. We been surprised many times with the show.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎