Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Music in "Collateral"

Talk about the music (if any) from this episode here!

Loved the score as always. I liked how one could detect traces of the score from "Inception" as well.

Comment

no copyrighted songs that i can recall. But i liked the musical cues we had in the episode. It was nice use of more darker sounds tonight.

Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I really like the Lois & Clark theme! I like how it weaves its way into everything!

Comment

i love the score when Clark flies with Lois=)!! also it has a very Matrix-esque feel in the score too nice job Louis!!

Comment

All I heard was Blue Denube at the beginning.

Comment

The instrumental music during the flight scene was fantastic. LF did another great job.

Comment

The score during the flight scene was incredible! It was perfect for that moment!

Comment

Louis did a phenomenal job on this ep. I loved all the music. The flight scene was beautiful! And I loved the musicthat played when Oliver was drinking in his Luthorcorp office.

Comment

Loved the Superman background score when Clark flew with Lois around the DP. WB needs to release a CD with all the background scores. I mean this one gave me chills. It was so good.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎