Special Effects in "Collateral"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deadshot's bullets were still in their cases. Its disappointing to see all that work to go into special effects but absolutely no research into how a gun works.

A cartridge is just a metal case that holds a primer, gunpowder and a bullet. The primer ignites the powder and bullet gets pushed out by the expanding gas. Its not that hard.

Comment

I'll be satisfied when Clark/Superman's flight looks as perfect as it did in Season 4/Crusade. I understand that bit of FX took a huge chunk of budget. Hopefully they are reserving better FX for later in the season. Overall, to help our suspension of belief, I think the Smallville team work very hard to make the FX look as good as they do while working with a reduced budget (which, by the way CW, stinks considering what a quality show this is).

Comment

Originally posted by KansasKitty
        I'll be satisfied when Clark/Superman's flight looks as perfect as it did in Season 4/Crusade. I understand that bit of FX took a huge chunk of budget. Hopefully they are reserving better FX for later in the season. Overall, to help our suspension of belief, I think the Smallville team work very hard to make the FX look as good as they do while working with a reduced budget (which, by the way CW, stinks considering what a quality show this is).
        Exactly.

If we see a flight in the finale and its quality is as good as Crusade's flight I'll pass out!!!!

Comment

For a tv show the special effects were good.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎