No announcement yet.

NBC Cuts The Cape To 10 Episodes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by closetclana
    I'm not surprised by this news. I only watched the first two episodes of this show. I agree that there was a missing element. In all shows I think it's the characters - you have to care about the characters enough to come back and watch. I'll probably catch the rest of the episodes eventually. It's just a shame that another super hero show bites the dust. You know what that means, don't you? More medical or cop dramas. Oh joy!
    Or, even more horrifying....Reality Shows!

Comment

What?!? NOOOOOOooooo!!!!!! I LOVE this show. BOO, NBC!!!!!!!! I am SO livid about this. ARGH!!!!!! Why? WHY?! It's a perfectly wonderful, exciting, cool show!

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
        Or, even more horrifying....Reality Shows!
        Or even worse, the next Jersey Shore :P

Comment

Originally posted by cloakster
          Or even worse, the next Jersey Shore :P
          OMG! The absolute Horror!!!

Comment

Originally posted by darkphoenix21
            Sorry to say but, as I noted on other threads...Summer Glau could be the issue. I never understood her appeal. I didn't know anything about her until T:SCC; though she was on Firefly before than (never saw it). Anyway, she hasn't been on a successful tv series thus far.
            Awww... I don't think it's fair to pin it on her. I think she just has some really bad luck.

Comment

Originally posted by SGuthrie27
              What?!? NOOOOOOooooo!!!!!! I LOVE this show. BOO, NBC!!!!!!!! I am SO livid about this. ARGH!!!!!! Why? WHY?! It's a perfectly wonderful, exciting, cool show!
              I obviously wasn't watching the same show as you...or had the same Kool-Aid. The Cape has to be one of the worst shows on TV right now. The plot is horrible, the acting atrocious, even the production (camera angles, lighting, SFX, costuming, etc.) aspect of the show isn't good. I watched the first 4 episodes to see if it was a "slow starter" show and would build momentum. Guess what? It didn't. NBC is 100% right to cancel the show.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎