Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Unholy Alliance" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteelyGal
    Oh great. Erica's partner is spying on her. I wonder what her excuse is being with the Jack?
    She's obviously undercover. Keeping her enemies close.

Comment

So the FBI people, are they Vs?

Comment

Does anyone know how to set up a pole? Someone should set up a pole in regards to Tyler. Do you like him? Do you hate him? Do you want Anna to eat him for lunch?

Poor Erica. To have her son turn into a jerk vandalizing the church of one of her friends. I hope Tyler can be saved for the sake of Erica and join her in the fight against the V's.
        Last edited by SteelyGal; 02-01-2011, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren_17
          So the FBI people, are they Vs?
          I don't think so. If they are on the anti-V taskforce, they probably are a little partial to them though.

Comment

I had wondered if Erica's FBI boss was a V- but, that would be too easy, no?

"Giving a loyal servant the honorable death he deserves"- what a sweetheart that Diana is.

Comment

I highly doubt that Kendrick is a V--they let onto Malick early enough and if he was a true V then we would have seen him conspiring with Malick at some point. Erica's new partner and the boss are simply doing their jobs--but I think that at some point Erica and Jack were going to have to go undercover and ditch their jobs. I think the only way Erica saves herself is to get with her partner and Kendrick and show her cards--they certainly have more than enough proof to convince anyone that the V's are bad news. If she could just get Kendrick and her partner on her side she could even more effective as a member of the FBI.

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎