Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Chuck vs. the Push Mix" Countdown/LIVE Discussion Thread!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, that's an area where Awesome isn't so awesome.

Something tells me that Chuck doesn't like Volkoff much.

Comment

does Zach Braff do the voice over for that PUR water comercial?

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

that was great

----- Added 7 Minutes later -----

awesome take down. how come they always make random episodes feel like a season finale?
      Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-31-2011, 06:49 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yay for Chuck's plan and for in person Beckman. And I knew Casey had found a way to cheat/fake his death.

Comment

ooooo pregnant women lol jeffs creepy.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

casey like Err Jeffster

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

were shaping the youth of america
          i cant do that any more ewwww

----- Added 6 Minutes later -----

great episode.
          this could have been a good series finale.
          Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-31-2011, 06:59 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Yeah, it was a good epi. I'm curious to see what the show will be like now that Baby Awesome has arrived.

Comment

Awesome, awesome episode (no pun intended)! The series could've ended here and I would've been ok with it. Not that I want them to end just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by protector91
                Awesome, awesome episode (no pun intended)! The series could've ended here and I would've been ok with it. Not that I want them to end just yet.
                its funny how this show has the most middle season episodes that would have been perfect for a series finale lol.

Comment

Well that's what this epi was originally written to be, before they got the back 11 pick up.

Comment

oh really? i was ment to be the finale? well one thing about this show is they do their best to give fans a good finale just incase.

Comment

Yeah, I've read that a few places before. I guess that already had the "season"/first 13 planned and/or in progress/shot by the time they got the additional epi pick up and didn't have time to change much.

I wonder what kind of finale they have planned for what will actually be the last epi of the season. Something awesome for sure.

Comment

hahah to the push it song by jeffster

expected chuck to come outta no where and tackle them, or mary to joke around about going to shoot them...well her and casey. but awesome episode

Comment

It was the best episode in the series' history....wow!!!! What will be next for Chuck and gang?

Comment

Does anyone know the name of the techno song they played through out this episode? They played towards the beginning when Chuck's mom and Sara where infiltrating and during Morgan's "Entrapment" scene.

Comment

Amazing episode! This was a perfect ending to the first half of the season - Chuck finally proposed to Sarah, Mary's back, Volkoff is behind bars, and Ellie had her baby. I loved seeing General Beckman knocking at the door, and the final montage was fantastic. I can't wait to see where it goes from here!

Comment

I thought it was a great episode

Loved the ending!! I was so happy to see that they let Chuck be the hero, it was his plan and actions that took down Volkoff!!

and Jeffster was awesome too!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎