No announcement yet.

Tripp and Travis scenes

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tripp and Travis scenes

I just wanted to say that I thought those were so hilarious!! When he gives Travis the fruit roll-ups through the door

Well-written and well acted. I'm really enjoying this show, so far

Shame it's going to be cancelled

Comment

That was the first ep I actually liked Trip

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren_17
        Shame it's going to be cancelled
        Please tell me this is a horrible and unfounded rumor!

Comment

Originally posted by dotsie23
          Please tell me this is a horrible and unfounded rumor!
          I wish. But the ratings aren't great. It's a goner.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauren_17
            I wish. But the ratings aren't great. It's a goner.
            I guess the networks don't believe in letting a show build up an audience before they decide to axe it because 5.9mil viewers don't tune in on a weekly basis.

Comment

I am suspicious. The show seems like it could make it, but when the talk of Wonder Woman came along, it really felt like it was someone's intention all along to use The Cape as a filler.
              Since it is typical for upper brass to be unimaginative and focused mostly on the big bucks, it is no shock they give up on the idea to build on a show that took imagination to create just so they could drop a big name on us all(wonder woman). I supose it is possible for both to succeed but I don't see it happening on NBC.
              Just please prove me wrong.

Comment

I don't want it to be cancelled so soon, I don't mind it. It's actaully alright. It would be nice if it kept going for a bit. Anyway, yeah the Tripp and Travis scene was funny.

Comment

Tripp and Travis scenes were really unexpected but in a really good way.

I hope the show would get an early heads up for the cancellation so it could prepare for it (wrap story arcs up atleast somewhat).

Comment

Originally posted by kernel_thai
                    That was the first ep I actually liked Trip
                    Me too!

Don't tell me this show is going to be cancelled, right when I'm starting to love Tripp and I always LOVE the flashbacks of Vince and his wife

I loved the dream that Orwell had as well This is a well-done show... *sigh*

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎