Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NBC asks for help creating a new villain, ALREADY?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBC asks for help creating a new villain, ALREADY?

that little promo near the end of the show made me wonder "wth". Sure go ahead and ask for help, but please don't lose focus of what you already have!! Build on it, don't start looking for alternatives already. Dang!!
    I think maybe the next villain oughta be the sinister, weasly TV Exec!!! He sucks the life outta the fans and money from his advertisers and then looks for something new before roots become permanent....ewww scary

With characters like Chess and Scales..............they might want to watch some old Batman reruns for ideas.

Comment

They want a new villain just throw in Dawn Ostroff oh wait scrap that a villain is required to be intelligent.But hey she'd have being hated down flat but in all seriousness asking fans for help. Means they are running out of ideas and that means the show has no foundation set up to keep going. Obviously when creating a show you plan out a a season storyline from start to finish. With the end setting up the next season's plots (cliffhangers),and from there you expand. By filling out the first season by building up it's core characters so my question here is. Why is the show asking us for help in creating a new villain

Comment

I don't know if anyone picked a winner, but here's a gallery of entries:

Comment

I could see the JazzMan being on the show.

Comment

Isn't it too late for this?

Comment

They picked a villain already....it'll be called The Canceler.

Comment

Winner & Runner-Ups

Comment

The winner was a nearly complete and blatant Batman villain rip off.
                  Last edited by PHOENIXZERO; 03-02-2011, 02:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎