Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delana; Over It!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope they don't get together at all. I don't see the harm in them just being good friends. You don't hop between brothers. It's not cool. And I would hate her character, show no respect for her character what so ever. I'm not a shipper of any. But what I love about this show is the bond between the brothers. Damon is cool so I don't mind him having alot of screen time.

Comment

Love Damon and story with Damon and Elena. Hope they are endgame!

Comment

Originally posted by Rival X The Great
        i hope they don't get together at all. I don't see the harm in them just being good friends. You don't hop between brothers. It's not cool. And I would hate her character, show no respect for her character what so ever. I'm not a shipper of any. But what I love about this show is the bond between the brothers. Damon is cool so I don't mind him having alot of screen time.
        This! I cringe at the thought of her bedding brothers, Delena don't get that far in the books (we're 7 books in) so fingers crossed.

Comment

The fact that she is supposed to be having romantic feelings toward Damon (though I haven't been seeing it onscreen myself; everything looks too awkward to me) makes me cringe since he murdered her brother. And if Jeremy hadn't had that ring he would be dead. I just don't see how the show OR Elena keep overlooking that. I just can't get past that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar
            The fact that she is supposed to be having romantic feelings toward Damon (though I haven't been seeing it onscreen myself; everything looks too awkward to me) makes me cringe since he murdered her brother. And if Jeremy hadn't had that ring he would be dead. I just don't see how the show OR Elena keep overlooking that. I just can't get past that.
            I think everyone has been able to overlook it because of so much he's done to help Elena and to find Stefan. She can see the love that has grown in his heart since he came back to Mystic Falls. Yes, Damon has done some terrible things, but we have looked past of people we loved have did. I believe that Elena has done the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Lori
              This! I cringe at the thought of her bedding brothers, Delena don't get that far in the books (we're 7 books in) so fingers crossed.
              Yeah, that is wrong on too many levels to name. I know things are changing with lightning speed as far as morals go, but this is still beyond the pale for me.

Comment

Damon and Elena will not be together till the end,but that's whate makes them so ADORABLE.They are the most famous TV couple today and 1st thing you hear about The Vampire Diaries is that they have epic Damon and Elena.They own the show. mod edit
                Last edited by Sugar; 01-13-2012, 02:24 PM. Reason: rule 10

Comment

Dude you bombed that!! ^^

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍