Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 86 of 86
  1. #76
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    So, funny thing...I just realized that I'm not hoping for the episode to air Friday, mostly because I am just waiting for the CW to push SPN back a week, lol.
    I know, right?! :P Let's just hope something like that don't happen again.

  2. #77
    Forum Regular sino8r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 11
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    143
    Oh man... don't give them any ideas!

  3. #78
    Settling In Arashi_Song's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    53
    My Heart Will Go On Episode Preview

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDWsJ...ature=youtu.be

    ----- Added 4 Minutes later -----

    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    So, funny thing...I just realized that I'm not hoping for the episode to air Friday, mostly because I am just waiting for the CW to push SPN back a week, lol.
    Even though I wouldn't be surprised... that would mess up the fact that the episode is airing on the 99th anniversary of Titanic's sinking.
    Last edited by Arashi_Song; 04-14-2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  4. #79
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Isn't it weird that the boys don't know of Titanic? :S

  5. #80
    1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 05
    Location
    in the land of denial
    Posts
    9,138
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    I just realized that I'm not hoping for the episode to air Friday, mostly because I am just waiting for the CW to push SPN back a week
    Quote Originally Posted by sino8r View Post
    Oh man... don't give them any ideas!
    Exactly!

  6. #81
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    Isn't it weird that the boys don't know of Titanic? :S
    They do, but that part was during the alternate universe when Balthazar made sure it didn't crash. If it didn't crash, I doubt the ship would've been such an important thing in history.

  7. #82
    Settling In Arashi_Song's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    53
    From EW blogger: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/15/su...most-returned/

    Anyone else getting the feeling that Cas might be one of the unexpected deaths?

  8. #83
    Custom Title Anu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 08
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    11,727
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Song View Post
    From EW blogger: http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/04/15/su...most-returned/

    Anyone else getting the feeling that Cas might be one of the unexpected deaths?
    what makes you say that?

  9. #84
    Onward Season 10! Anno_Domini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 10
    Posts
    3,923
    Yah, it doesn't sound like Cas dies, but it DOES sound like whatever bad is revealed about Cas, next season could become a redemption season for the little angel that could.

  10. #85
    Settling In Arashi_Song's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    what makes you say that?
    It's been reported that there will be 2 unexpected deaths at the end of this season. I doubt it would be Sam or Dean ... And I know there's been some speculation that it'll be Lisa and Ben. But to me, their deaths wouldn't be all that unexpected. They're not in my mind central characters and are more or less expendable.

    Cas would be unexpected to me, though heartbreaking. And there seems to be a lot of build up this season coming up around Cas. It would seem like they'd build up the relationship between him and the brothers only to have something tragic happen.

    Maybe its just that I dont like the Lisa/Ben storyline, but I wouldn't be all that affected or surprised if they died. I'd consider Cas' death a shocker.

  11. #86
    Settling In Arashi_Song's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 11
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Yah, it doesn't sound like Cas dies, but it DOES sound like whatever bad is revealed about Cas, next season could become a redemption season for the little angel that could.
    I hope you're right! I'd enjoy that/find it more interesting than the impression I was getting!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •