Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Whatever this episode is about, it looks great!

That promo sucked, "Frontierland" looks amazing though, don't know much about "My Heart Will Go On". It's gonna be a long wait.

Some people don't like the promo(I think it would've been better if we just received a "soon" promo), so here's this while we wait during the hellatus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STveYKGjRSQ

Damn, nice video... bring on the rest of the season!

From an interview with Jim Beaver we learn that Ellen and Mary being alive may have less to do with Mother Eve's plan and more to do with Balthazar's taste in movies

It's an episode in which Sam and Dean wake up in a world in which the Titanic never sank.

"Balthazar didn't like the movie," executive producer Sera Gamble tells us, "so he decided to go back in time, and he un-sunk the ship. We have all these explanations as to how that could have happened." She laughs. "There were a lot of mental knots that we had to untangle to figure that episode out but it's a really cool one. It's kind of a twilight zone episode."

Changing history has a "butterfly effect," according to Gamble. Mary Winchester (Samantha Smith) and Ellen Harvelle (Samantha Ferris), both of whom are dead, will be back in town. Beaver teases that Bobby has some exciting scenes with Ellen.

"Put it this way," he says, "It's a relationship between Bobby and Ellen that nobody's ever seen on this show before, and it was a lot of fun to play."

Hrm....then the pictures were shown, was that for this episode? If that's the case, then I assume Eve will be in this episode as well?

I don't see how Ellen and Mary are alive when the Titanic didn't sink, but, I'll wait on judgment until I watch it, haha. And I suppose this is how Atropos fits in to the scenerio. She could be arriving just because of what Balthazar(who seems to love/hate specific movies) did and then try to take out lives so the "balance" can be even.

Yeah, apparently those pictures were for this episode. I actually think all of this sounds awesome. I love Butterfly Effect scenarios, and gotta love Balthazar for doing something as drastic as altering history and un-sinking the Titanic just because he hated the film, haha. And at least now we know why the Winchesters aren't riding in their Impala as we saw from the behind-the-scenes pictures. I even like the title now.

I'll still wait until I pass my judgment. It doesn't sound episode-worthy and more like Balthazar is having some sort of tantrum because he didn't enjoy Titanic(maybe the angel shouldn't watch movies anymore, lol), but...I would like to know why Eve will be in this episode now. And I hope we find out how/where Fate fits into the grand scale of things(as in, does she work for Death and the Reapers or what).

SAM AND DEAN TEMPT FATE After Balthazar (guest star Sebastian Roche) changes history and keeps the Titanic from sinking, Fate (guest star Katie Walder) intervenes and begins killing those that would have died on the ship. Castiel (Misha Collins) tells Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) that Fate is very upset with the two of them and the only way they can stay alive is to kill her. Mike Rohl directed the episode written by Bret Matthews (618).
    Just weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Anno_Domini View Post
    Just weird.
    I totally agree. I don't get it at all. Why is Fate angry with Sam & Dean? :S And why do they have to kill her?:S

Fate could be mad with Sam and Dean for various of reasons, it could go back to what Death said in "Appointment In Samarra" about the brothers being an affront to the balance of the Universe. And maybe just because Sam & Dean have gone their own way and said **** you to fate, maybe she's pissed because they didn't play their roles in the Apocalypse. Of course, this makes one wonder why she haven't attacked them or anything earlier, but we don't know all that much about this episode, it'll make since once it airs.

i gree with marcus that chanes are fates made they keep screwing up the balance of things.

i wonder why she hasnt attacked them before either. but the description could be misleading. it says Cas tells the boys fate is mad at them and they need to kill her. everyone is always mad at sam and dean and cant really do anything about it and perhaps Cas wants Fate killed just cause shes seeking revenge on Angels.

but agian if this is some sort of paralell universe it could mean sam and dean and totally different people and could have no connection at all to the hell god/devil thing. which could be the reason she is made at them cause their roles were never played.

Fate could be angry with Sam and Dean for ruining the Apocalypse, BUT...both God AND Death wanted Sam and Dean to win, so why would Fate be so butthurt about it?

But, even if that's the case, maybe Fate is out to kill Sam and Dean because their lives change when the Titanic doesn't sink(behind the scenes pics shows Dean driving a Mustang instead), so maybe down the line, Fate has to end up killing the Winchester brothers? I'm maybe thinking that their deaths are needed because John never bought the Impala and someone else did? It's a tiny detail, but it could become something huge since the Impala DID stop Lucifer.

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    And why do they have to kill her?:S
    How do they even kill Fate? Lol.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 03-24-2011 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anu View Post
    Why is Fate angry with Sam & Dean? :S And why do they have to kill her?:S
    Fate is probably angry with the boys because they keep interfering with it/her. After all, they've 'changed fate' several times by making deals, etc. So she's probably had a plan for them that they've thwarted and she's sick of it!

As for why they have to kill her, I don't know but best guess is that she wants to kill them so they have to take her out before she can get them.

Forum Regular
    Yeah, I first read that synopsis and I thought, "What the... ???" I will obviously reserve judgment, but it seems out there.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast