Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Would make sense to bring in some Greek characters if the Mother is Echidna or Gaea. But, it wouldn't be the first time Greek mythology has been used. Mercury, is an example; even if he's Roman mythology, Mercury sometimes can be referred to as a Greek god, and is supposedly Greek in Supernatural canon. Wasn't Veritas referred to as a Greek goddess in Supernatural canon as well?

FYI: I hear this, and immediately think of how the Fate Sisters were in the animated Hercules movie, lol.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-08-2011 at 07:25 PM.

I don't know if this is true or what, but someone on STV said they spotted filming for this episode and they saw a black Mustang with the Impala license plates.

Yeah it's true Anno, I have seen those pictures. But no need to worry, someone confirmed from the set that the Impala is not gonna bite the dust as some fans feared when they saw these pictures.

Oh, I'm not worried that the Impala will die(as it doesn't make sense for them to place the same plates on a new car, even if this is a TV show, haha), but I was wondering if we would be seeing another AU in this episode.

1.) Balthazar will be in this episode.

2.) Atropos, or, Fate(which will sound more suited to SPN mythology instead of having all three sisters) seems to kill/or want to kill Sam Winchester in this episode. Perhaps she sees him as someone that should stay dead, unlike Dean, who had a purpose to return. Sounds like she and Death could become enemies if she wants Sam dead.

Anyone find it odd that certain people like Dean more? Of course there's Bobby, but Crowley liked Dean more, Death seemed to really like Dean, so possibly moreso than Sam, lol.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-16-2011 at 09:27 AM.

I think that people like Dean because he has attitude and he kind of always does the "right" thing. He is a cool and good person. Where as Sam has a dark side inside of him and he has done some horrible stuff and he also has had or has that anger in him.

I think you're right, Dean is just a tad more likeable then Sam, nothing against Sam but Dean is just a cool guy all around

Apparently the order of the episodes has been changed. Episode 18 will now be the Western episode and the title has changed (again) to "Frontierland". This episode, that has actually been changed to "My Heart Will Go On" (d'oh!) will be episode 17.

Source: The CW Primetime

Makes some sense since they did that with Smallville, but I hope they fix some continuity issues if any. And what's funny is that I always thought the western episode fits more in the lines of a eighteenth episode(usually the even numbers represent more mythology-based episodes).

And, "Frontierland", haha. Better than "Trail of the Dead".

Okay I changed them. Hopefully they won't switch...again lol.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexgirl33 View Post
    Okay I changed them. Hopefully they won't switch...again lol.
    This being Supernatural...

We had a switch before, back in Season 3, wasn't it? Where they flipped Jus in Bello and another episode, didn't they?

With "Jus In Bello" and "Mystery Spot".

They also did it recently with "You Can't Handle The Truth" and "Live Free or Twihard", and they fixed continuity issues, or they had the episodes mixed up, but they had "LFOT" first in regards to production schedule.

I thought they did a change like that during the fourth season too, but can't remember.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    Oh yes, Mystery Spot was the one. Thanks!

And I had forgotten about the switch for this season.

Yeah, for season 4, I'm really not sure but I want to say it was After School Special and something?

Well, there is definite precedent, anyway.

I don't remember the exact episodes of season four, but at least when they switch the episodes around, there aren't any continuity issues unlike most shows(Smallville, for instance..."Redux" anyone?).
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 03-04-2011 at 12:36 PM.

From the promo, it seems Fate will be trying to pull a Trickster by having a cooler or something fall on Sam and Dean, lol.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast