Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

#6.17 "My Heart Will Go On"

THIS is the eighteenth episode of the season, lol.

No details, just the title. Another Zeppelin title. Perhaps "Gallows Pole" will be one of a two-parter? I sure hope so, because bringing in Samuel Colt deserves two parts.

It would be really epic if that is the case.

Rachel will be in this episode.

And as I've said on the 17th episode thread, she'll be played by April Telek.

Edit: Nope.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 02-02-2011 at 11:17 PM.

So she's in at least two episodes, nice... glad to have another female Angel on the show.

I miss Anna

Well, as I've mentioned, maybe they're making up for their mistakes with Anna by having a new female angel.

Wonder what she thinks of Sam and Dean though, as Anna always mentioned how the angels never liked Sam back in season four.

What the f...?

Looks like the title has been changed to "My Heart Will Go On".

Another Zep' title changed, and too "My Heart Will Go On"?? **** ********

Tiny character info: It will feature a woman called "Altropos".

Titanic reference, hrm...

Ausiello did reveal that the Grim Reaper will go after two people this season....me thinks this will be for the second person(SAMUEL!).

And...Altropos sounds epic. Maybe a play on words for a demon as Alastair was SPN's version of Alastor?

And, TVGuide is reporting that someone else will be playing Rachel, and that she will show up on the ninteenth episode, so I don't think a thread is needed until we get some proof, because supernaturalwiki is showing that info under the seventeenth episode, which, I thought there's already a confirmation on who will play Rachel for episodes 17 and 18.

Edit: Could Altropos be Atropos? Maybe the next big bad isn't one, but three: The Moirae.
    Last edited by Anno_Domini; 01-26-2011 at 10:37 AM.

It's a shame "Your Time Is Gonna Come" didn't stick, funny thing is, this isn't the first time. "Your Time Is Gonna Come" was rumoured to be the title for the 17th episode of last season too, but changed to "99 Problems". I have to say though, as much as it sucks that this title didn't stick, it sucks even more when the new title is named after the theme song for Titanic... hah, I never thought I'd live to see that day.

It could be Moirae, I talked with another fan of the show who'd love to see stuff from the Greek Mythology in Supernatural. Who knows...
    Last edited by Krypto_marcus; 01-26-2011 at 12:01 PM.

We shall see if the next big bad is the Moirae though after watching "Like A Virgin".

And, I think "99 Problems" fit last season's episode moreso than if it were called "Your Time Is Gonna Come" with the significance of being the 99th episode. I would bet YTIGC will be used before the series ends though.

1000 More To Go!! Welling_is_pretty's Avatar
    What is it with this show and not using "Your Time is Gonna Come"? This is twice it's been changed away from it. Maybe the title is just their "we can't think of anything better so we'll call it that for now?" go to?

Looks like this episode might actually be called "Your Time Is Gonna Come" after all! Won't get my hopes up until we get some confirmation though.

Well, the thread is still saying the old title, but I wouldn't say they've switched titles such yet as you said because if you got the title from that Andrea girl on her website/blog, she is still saying that episode seven was "All in the Family".

Altropos/Atropos will be played by Katie Walder in this episode. EW seems to be calling the character just "Fate" now.

Isn't that greek mythology?

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast